Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

The funny part we aint even talking about is her beef with Oprah, that she literally brought on herself

she signed a contract and didnt want to travel to promote when literally every movie does that. When you got OG's in the collectively saying your wrong its hard to come out in a good light. Whoopi dont even fool with her any more

Also roseanne reboot will market to the same people her old show used to. Black folks didnt watch Roseanne, it was middle lower class white america

Babe or baby is universal and genderless.

We were all babies at one point. Not everybody were daddys

I remember this freaky white chick would call me daddy like like it was nothing. I ain't even smash yet. Then one time I walked in to her room and she said hey daddy to me while she was skyping with her parents.

Had me like

tenor.gif

I refused to come within view of the webcam. She definitely had issues.

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a while :lol:

I would have been mad uncomfortable man

Regardless of whatever
I don’t think black folks should dismiss
Or clown other black folks in public
Mo’nique included
We should always ride for each other
Then later bring them to the side
And let them know they trippin

Nah, it don’t work like that homie

Regardless of whatever
Mo’nique included
Nah.

You know why this don't work? Cuz plenty black kids caught the belt, switch, shoe, leather sandals/slippers from black parents in public and got embarrassed.

Monique can't get it so public ridicule will suffice.

Regardless of whatever
Mo’nique included
We absolutely need to speak up on our people when they try to race bait and manipulate black people into thinking it's a race related issue when it's simply not.

Alot of people are sheep and they are fed information and just accept it. We need to offer another angle.

Remember Monique been riding this wave PUBLICLY, she brought this to social media herself.

The funny part we aint even talking about is her beef with Oprah, that she literally brought on herself

she signed a contract and didnt want to travel to promote when literally every movie does that. When you got OG's in the collectively saying your wrong its hard to come out in a good light. Whoopi dont even fool with her any more

Also roseanne reboot will market to the same people her old show used to. Black folks didnt watch Roseanne, it was middle lower class white america

Career-wise, she's digging her own grave. Burning a lot of bridges in the process. Toxicity can be tolerated when your career is hot. She's the opposite of that right now and like Master Zik Master Zik said, the transparency in which she's trying to use racism, gender bias, etc. as a reason for why she's not being put on is pathetic. She's not looking good here. Needs someone other than "daddy" to advise her.

We absolutely need to speak up on our people when they try to race bait and manipulate black people into thinking it's a race related issue when it's simply not.

Alot of people are sheep and they are fed information and just accept it. We need to offer another angle.

Remember Monique been riding this wave PUBLICLY, she brought this to social media herself.

I completely do not understand why we put so much weight into how we're seen by everyone else. It's dangerous to believe that we shouldn't hold each other accountable "publicly" because of how it looks.

Looks to who? We should be holding ourselves to our OWN standards. Shutting up and riding a wave is the same thing Trump supporters do.

We care about what they think. We want to be included in their Grammy's and Oscar's. We need to pull our pants up....not because of how it looks to us...but because what "they" might say when they see it. It's ******* pathetic.

We are not a monolithic people. It did not take the unification of "them" to do this to you. Stop thinking some sort of hive-like shared ideology is the key to reversing the ****.

I completely do not understand why we put so much weight into how we're seen by everyone else. It's dangerous to believe that we shouldn't hold each other accountable "publicly" because of how it looks.

Looks to who? We should be holding ourselves to our OWN standards. Shutting up and riding a wave is the same thing Trump supporters do.

We care about what they think. We want to be included in their Grammy's and Oscar's. We need to pull our pants up....not because of how it looks to us...but because what "they" might say when they see it. It's ****ing pathetic.

We are not a monolithic people. It did not take the unification of "them" to do this to you. Stop thinking some sort of hive-like shared ideology is the key to reversing the ****.
Was that reply to me ?I agree with you lol

Tiff Haddish getting the bag don't mean nothing. There still no female black legend that used to be obese that got an oscar and is a daughter to her husband, with a million dollar deal.

"Hello my loves, I'd like you to join me in boycotting Netflix on the basis of colorism, racism, gender-bias, size-ism, Oscar-bias, marital status-bias..."

go on tour or something, not suppose to get more than what she got with no comedic body of work in the last .........I dont know how man years.

Back
Top Bottom