Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

well if she wasn't blacklisted before she def is now , come on mo these people playing chess and you playing uno. but this does make her look less crazy in the publics eye for those that care along with dame going off on homeboy the other day.

What if she wants to act?? I'm just saying.

"You rich! You can't have no aspirations!"

tom cruise is probably worth around 600 million. should he just cash out and give other actors a shot?

oprah brings eyes to the screen. every actor and actress that appears in the same movie as her benefits in some way whether it be making points off the total or getting more exposure.

Yea i did and that was the color purple good on it

How many movies she been in since then?

She a billionaire she dont need money from acting and takin roles from real actresses who study that ****

hand2handking hand2handking you're trolling right? Oprah is a good actress and she's also a box office draw for the majority of the movies she's in. It doesn't matter who studied anything, Oprah is a asset for movie studios when marketing films and she puts butts in seats thus making the studios (and herself) money. The primary purpose for movie studios is to make money after all

What if she wants to act?? I'm just saying.

"You rich! You can't have no aspirations!"

tom cruise is probably worth around 600 million. should he just cash out and give other actors a shot?

oprah brings eyes to the screen. every actor and actress that appears in the same movie as her benefits in some way whether it be making points off the total or getting more exposure.

hand2handking hand2handking you're trolling right? Oprah is a good actress and she's also a box office draw for the majority of the movies she's in. It doesn't matter who studied anything, Oprah is a asset for movie studios when marketing films and she puts butts in seats thus making the studios (and herself) money. The primary purpose for movie studios is to make money after all

all im saying is oprah dont need to be in half the movies shes in and imo she aint no amazing actress takin roles from real actresses

she might be a draw whatever she can produce then and still get attention

and if she wanna act cool she done a couple movies but imo leave it to the pros

a woman worth a billion can bring attention to anything doesnt mean shes great or justified in continuing to take roles few as they are

Oprah can do w/e she wants.

Nobody needs to act at all anyway.

You want to work and get a job that pays you at a reliable consistent pace? Get a more stable job.

In the entertainment industry you are not given a job simply because you studied and worked hard for it. You are not entitled to employment because of that.

imo the arts shouldnt be seen as a "job" and art as entertainment shouldnt be subject to "money"

i mean did shakespeare take screenings of romeo and juliet to see how crowds would like it?

did davinci give mona lisa a smile because more people would like it?

if bezos decided you all can only shop online from now on will you say well he can do what he wants?

look at that woman from black panther 80 years old and thats her first role

but she couldnt have been in that wrinkle in time flop movie?

imo the arts shouldnt be seen as a "job" and art as entertainment shouldnt be subject to "money"

i mean did shakespeare take screenings of romeo and juliet to see how crowds would like it?

if bezos decided you all can only shop online from now on will you say well he can do what he wants?

You mad at something else lol
let it go

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

oprah untouchable. she can do what she wants and i love it

you should read about her life. she earned every got damn thing she has ever had.

monique can only dream about being the person oprah is. monique did not start outas an actor either she was a stand up comic

oprah went from wearing a potato sack for clothes to having a net worth of almost 3 billion. i can never hate on that

You're not making any sense. Wrap it up.

im sayin with as few roles for AA women of oprahs age to begin with

its cool she done a couple movies im not mad at her

im jus sayin could not some of the things shes been in been someone else and not really lose nothing from the movie but maybe give another actress their big break?

Back
Top Bottom