Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Jamie Foxx acts and sometimes sings
Whenever he decides to sign a record deal from a company, is he stealing a spot from a black artist?

Not really other than he's not creative at times

dont let me twist your words now

so your saying an actor who only sometimes sings (and not creative at times enough to be accused of stealing other peoples songs) gets signed for his undeniable superstar-esque signing talent over another singer who sings full time and doesnt steal?

and jamies celebrity has nothing to do with why he keeps getting deals right?

when that new jamie foxx drops the club goes crazy right?

dont let me twist your words now

so your saying an actor who only sometimes sings (and not creative at times enough to be accused of stealing other peoples songs) gets signed for his undeniable superstar-esque signing talent over another singer who sings full time and doesnt steal?

and jamies celebrity has nothing to do with why he keeps getting deals right?

when that new jamie foxx drops the club goes crazy right?
Jamie has dropped hits in the past though
Collaborated with great artists
I see nothing wrong with what he has done as an artist and getting deals other than having stolen two songs
Kanye has gotten sued for not crediting samples before, is he not deserving of record deals either?

Jamie has dropped hits in the past though
Collaborated with great artists
I see nothing wrong with what he has done as an artist and getting deals other than having stolen two songs
Kanye has gotten sued for not crediting samples before, is he not deserving of record deals either?

but is jamie foxx the next mj? if jamie foxx never sang a song again would you even miss it?

but for that singer that gets skipped over for jamie foxx that may be their only shot?

is jamie foxx more deserving because of what hes done in the past?

because of collaborating with great artists?

maybe this hypothetical artist could benefit and profit more off those collabs than jamie?

what if kanye got all the rocafella spots and we never got to hear just blaze?

but is jamie foxx the next mj? if jamie foxx never sang a song again would you even miss it?

but for that singer that gets skipped over for jamie foxx that may be their only shot?

is jamie foxx more deserving because of what hes done in the past?

because of collaborating with great artists?

maybe this hypothetical artist could benefit and profit more off those collabs than jamie?

what if kanye got all the rocafella spots and we never got to hear just blaze?
Your hypotheticals would make sense if Kanye and Jamie actually stole many spots though (they didn't)
They got to where there was because of their talent to make hits and good music
The Weeknd got cosigned by Drake due to his fire mixtapes
Imagine if someone went up to Drake and said "WELL HE'S NOT DESERVING OF A COSIGN BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER ARTISTS WITH THE SAME CALIBER BUT AREN'T KNOWN"
All just hater talk to me
Support your "lesser" known artists if you want them getting that bag

Your hypotheticals would make sense if Kanye and Jamie actually stole many spots though (they didn't)
They got to where there was because of their talent to make hits and good music
The Weeknd got cosigned by Drake due to his fire mixtapes
Imagine if someone went up to Drake and said "WELL HE'S NOT DESERVING OF A COSIGN BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER ARTISTS WITH THE SAME CALIBER BUT AREN'T KNOWN"
All just hater talk to me
Support your "lesser" known artists if you want them getting that bag

ahh there it is

the catch all

im hating now because i want to see oprah less and other black actresses more

hating because if i dont personally make these artists blow with every last gotdamn dollar i have then im a hater

because its on me, personally

im not allowed to comment or have an opinion no its hate pure and unbridled

drake is the perfect example actually

he was an actor

paid his dues, made his tapes

he didnt just jump into a hit single with wayne the way oprah jumped into color purple her first acting role alongside greats like danny glover and whoopi

and he stayed committed to the music not go back and forth part timing with the music

oprah didnt get her billion from acting, and it doesnt really benefit her or gain her any more fame than she already has

which is why i say its her ego

You comparing pedophilia to a supposed triangle love affair between consenting adults.

How stupid is that? Let me answer: fully.

You comparing pedophilia to a supposed triangle love affair between consenting adults.

How stupid is that? Let me answer: fully.
Apparently ur too caught up in that
To see the actual point I was making
Don’t even continue to respond
Cause ur an idiot
And I don’t wanna continue this convo with a idiot
Who doesn’t pay attention

ahh there it is

the catch all

im hating now because i want to see oprah less and other black actresses more

hating because if i dont personally make these artists blow with every last gotdamn dollar i have then im a hater

because its on me, personally

im not allowed to comment or have an opinion no its hate pure and unbridled

drake is the perfect example actually

he was an actor

paid his dues, made his tapes

he didnt just jump into a hit single with wayne the way oprah jumped into color purple her first acting role alongside greats like danny glover and whoopi

and he stayed committed to the music not go back and forth part timing with the music

oprah didnt get her billion from acting, and it doesnt really benefit her or gain her any more fame than she already has

which is why i say its her ego
Why you want to box people in like Drake though
Can't everyone pursue their passions their own way
Why does it have to be a certain way that you want it to be

Back
Top Bottom