Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

My point was on her own relationships with her husband and her friends IF they were true.

No **** we can't overlook stuff like pedophilia (i.e. R.Kelly).

Then why even say some stupid BS like that. Oprah's personal life doesn't negate the philanthropy she's done in any way yet you make a rediculous statement of how pedophilia is detrimental to a person's history. NO ©€®€ING $#! & OF COURSE BUT WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH OPRAH? ?

Why you want to box people in like Drake though
Can't everyone pursue their passions their own way
Why does it have to be a certain way that you want it to be

its not that i want to box people in

like i said he and oprah are free to pursue

oprah has for 27.5 years

like in oprah case and drake case we not talking about ppl trying to make it

they are it in essence, what everyone wants to be

so instead of those who already have it getting more why cant those opportunities go to someone it may benefit more?

like if oprah loses a role to a better actress it wont kill her

but if an actress loses a role to oprah who knows when or where that shot comes from

and for oprah its nothing just another movie, just another passion to pursue

but for that other actress thats her livelihood that she took the time to study, sacrifice etc

its not that i want to box people in

like i said he and oprah are free to pursue

oprah has for 27.5 years

like in oprah case and drake case we not talking about ppl trying to make it

they are it in essence, what everyone wants to be

so instead of those who already have it getting more why cant those opportunities go to someone it may benefit more?

like if oprah loses a role to a better actress it wont kill her

but if an actress loses a role to oprah who knows when or where that shot comes from

and for oprah its nothing just another movie, just another passion to pursue

but for that other actress thats her livelihood that she took the time to study, sacrifice etc

You act like Oprah ain't grind to where she is and created A NETWORK to give actress and actors an opportunity.

You act like Oprah ain't grind to where she is and created A NETWORK to give actress and actors an opportunity.
She just earned those billion dollars out of thin air b
No hard work
Overrated
Just lucky!

/s

she dont need to do it and really gets nothing from it
How do you know this? Exactly what do you know about what Oprah gets com acting.

Where did you get off assuming things about her dedication to that craft?

Your crabs in a barrel mentality is sad.

i already gave her her kudos for doing so

nobody said it came from thin air i said it didnt come from acting, which it didnt

doesnt the fact that she created those avenues and yet still acts in premiere critically acclaimed box office blockbusters kind of defeat the point if shes going to take roles from those same actresses shes giving roles to?

tell me some other actress couldnt have benefitted more than oprah did from wrinkle in time? henrietta lacks movie?

like i said my criticism is strictly her acting, not her producing etc

in fact the reason i think she just HAS to act is simply her ego

directing writing producing etc not enough

Do you know how many writers/producers have leading roles in their projects? You'll be surprised...

How do you know this? Exactly what do you know about what Oprah gets com acting.

Where did you get off assuming things about her dedication to that craft?

Your crabs in a barrel mentality is sad.

i know not acting wont kill her

i know she never studied acting

does oprah get more famous, does her capital value raise astronomically with each movie she does?

shes not dedicated to it because shes not dedicated to it its not a slight its a fact

acting is not her day job not what made her billions and not what she "grinded" doing

meanwhile there are actresses out there "grinding" to be in just one project oprah has acted in

Do you know how many writers/producers have leading roles in their projects? You'll be surprised...

and how many of them are billionaires?

how many billionaires are acting period?

and how many of those writers/producers is writing and producing NOT their day job but they still writing, directing AND acting?

does it make it right if all of them do it?

yall say i should be arguing for more roles for black women by arguing that one black woman should get any and every role (shes "offered")

even if it takes opportunity away from other actresses less visible than the billionaire

i know not acting wont kill her
So you know nothing about her dedication or what she's gets out of acting.

i know she never studied acting
How do you know this?

Why you talking out of your ***?

How do you know Oprah NEVER studied acting?

She had an acting coach for The Butler so I know that entailed studying the craft and learning more about it.

Why you stay talking out your ***?

shes not dedicated to it because shes not dedicated to it its not a slight its a fact
Why you talking out ya ***?

Do you know what dedication even means?

Oprah went out of her way to portray a former slave in Beloved to better portray her character by actually being treated like a slave and experiencing slavery.

There's a gross assumption here that if one does not study acting they're not dedicated bull ****.

There are actors that do not go to school for acting, don't study it, don't mean they're not dedicated.

acting is not her day job not what made her billions and not what she "grinded" doing
This irrelevant and has nothing to do with anything.

Who ever said acting is Oprah's day job and it made her billions cuz she grinded for it by acting? WHO?

meanwhile there are actresses out there "grinding" to be in just one project oprah has acted in
So?

That's life. They gonna still be grinding. Maybe they're just not good enough. If they are they just need to keep grinding. None of them are somehow making the leap to getting a role that was intended for Oprah. Especially now. No new actress was getting her Butler role, Lacks role, Wrinkle in Time role, or any of her voice acting roles.

This is the same kind of argument I hear against affirmative action and similar to some actors shading entertainers (mainly musial artists) for acting.

Its reductive and is filled with assumptions.

If you switched your argument to billionaires shouldn't act you more foolish than I thought. Its cuz they're a billionaire they can do w/e the **** they want.

#OprahActingFacts
#StopTalkingOutYaAss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom