Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Since NT is a hobby for all of us here, I am sure Hand2Hand will be willing to stop making and updating so many threads so other members' threads will have more time on the first couple plages of general.

I dont make or up a lot of threads

I had my time for that and now i dont

Kinda like oprah should

So you know nothing about her dedication or what she's gets out of acting.

How do you know this?

Why you talking out of your ***?

How do you know Oprah NEVER studied acting?

She had an acting coach for The Butler so I know that entailed studying the craft and learning more about it.

Why you stay talking out your ***?

Why you talking out ya ***?

Do you know what dedication even means?

Oprah went out of her way to portray a former slave in Beloved to better portray her character by actually being treated like a slave and experiencing slavery.

There's a gross assumption here that if one does not study acting they're not dedicated bull ****.

There are actors that do not go to school for acting, don't study it, don't mean they're not dedicated.

This irrelevant and has nothing to do with anything.

Who ever said acting is Oprah's day job and it made her billions cuz she grinded for it by acting? WHO?

So?

That's life. They gonna still be grinding. Maybe they're just not good enough. If they are they just need to keep grinding. None of them are somehow making the leap to getting a role that was intended for Oprah. Especially now. No new actress was getting her Butler role, Lacks role, Wrinkle in Time role, or any of her voice acting roles.

This is the same kind of argument I hear against affirmative action and similar to some actors shading entertainers (mainly musial artists) for acting.

Its reductive and is filled with assumptions.

I know Oprah's not a dedicated actress cuz she doesnt act 24/7 365 like real actresses do

Theatre and all that

Her getting an acting coach for the butler was probably more out of necessity but since you can assume having that coach means she dedicated i can assume its cuz shes only a part timer

The point was made that oprah has billions and grinded her way to whatever she wants. I said in response to that that her money didnt come from acting. Thats why its relevant just because someone is a success in one area gives them free reign in another?

There are actors that dont study for it but they do something theatre troupes something

You talk about i make assumptions but now no one in hollywood is a better actress than oprah apparently no one "wants it" more than her right? Now these roles are "intended" for the part time non actress how many other real black actresses get roles "intended" for them?

I bet you do hear these arguments in affirmative action because affirmative action seeks to make thinga fair where its unfair kinda like a non actress getting all the good roles that could actually help the minority instead of the privileged

Logical minds think alike.

However i will say apparently leading up to his movie and during it he doesn't break character so in those instances its 24/7. When that movie drops he disappears until the next Olympics.

Heres how i know yall are hypocrites and arguing jus to argue and it ties back into monique too

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford oprah was nominated in 1990 u said

Monique was nominated in which year for precious?

Yet oprahs means shes validated, can act etc

But moniques dont mean **** right?

The same nomination can mean everything to one woman who dont need it and nothing to the other woman it means everything to

Heres how i know yall are hypocrites and arguing jus to argue and it ties back into monique too

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford oprah was nominated in 1990 u said

Monique was nominated in which year for precious?

Yet oprahs means shes validated, can act etc

But moniques dont mean **** right?

The same nomination can mean everything to one woman who dont need it and nothing to the other woman it means everything to
I don't recall posting this. Could you please quote the post in which I stated this

The only comment regarding the year 1990 was to correct your claim that it was almost 40 years ago.

And please quote my comment downplaying Monique's acting ability.

If you are going to criticize my comments, I would like them to be based on things I actually said and not on misrepresented comments and outright lies.

So again, please quote me, or spare me this strawman argument.

Oprah was nominated for an Oscar. Having that usually sets actors up for other major roles. A ton more

Matter of fact, Oprah after her nomination, Oprah has probably taken less roles that similar actors in her position

How is it feeding her ego when she has proven competency, and taken less roles than actors with similar crenditials?

No to mention, she was a producer on some of these roles. She is literally helping create these films/TV shows, yet she should not appear in them?

I don't recall posting this. Could you please quote the post in which I stated this

And if u didnt get it yet i said 40 years ago as exaggeration meaning a long time ago

I know Oprah's not a dedicated actress cuz she doesnt act 24/7 365 like real actresses do

Theatre and all that
So you're made up criteria for a dedicated actress determines if Oprah is a dedicated actress now :lol:

You literally making **** up.

No actor acts 24/7 365.

Daniel Day Lewis is an actor. Beyond dedicated. Techincal and method in approach. Dude notoriously doesn't just act in anything offered to him.

Acting all the time does not mean you are a dedicated actor. Nor is it the only defition.

The actor might just need the money.

Her getting an acting coach for the butler was probably more out of necessity but since you can assume having that coach means she dedicated
No.

You said you know Oprah has never studied acting.

That's a falsehood.

You were lying cuz you don't know **** about acting or Oprah.

Getting an acting coach for directly against you saying she does not study acting.

Look at you conflating two things cuz you can't keep up with all that talking out of ya *** :smh:

The point was made that oprah has billions and grinded her way to whatever she wants. I said in response to that that her money didnt come from acting.
That was a dumb response showing further that you missed the point.
Thats why its relevant just because someone is a success in one area gives them free reign in another?
No.

Cuz someone is a billionaire they get to do w/e they choose to do with their money in any other field they want.

Thing is Oprah didn't even do that. She didn't make a tv talk show empire in entertainment and then use her money to become an astronaut. She created a production company cuz she loves it and produces tv and movies where time to time she acts in them because she loves it.

There are actors that dont study for it but they do something theatre troupes something
Or they just act like Oprah does.

Plenty comedians do not waste time with theater or acting class and got a long career of acting and they aren't just comedies.

You talk about i make assumptions but now no one in hollywood is a better actress than oprah apparently no one "wants it" more than her right?
Is this literally you assuming I made an assumption?

:rofl: When did I say nobody wants it more than Oprah? Or that no one is better? :lol:

Stop talking out ya *** asap.

I said others will still have to grind. Majority of recent roles Oprah takes she was a producer in or specifically chosen by the director. So yeah she was intended for the role. Just look it up.
Now these roles are "intended" for the part time non actress how many other real black actresses get roles "intended" for them?
Not many "real" black actresses are Oscar nominees like Oprah.

Also nobody looks at Oprah as a part time "non actress". That last part doesn't even make sense. She literally has a resume with proof that not only can she act but that she is good at it.
I bet you do hear these arguments in affirmative action because affirmative action seeks to make thinga fair where its unfair kinda like a non actress getting all the good roles that could actually help the minority instead of the privileged
The assumption here is your faulty thinking that Oprah is not an actor.

#MadLateOnDDLMention :lol: :smh:

And so is oprah the greatest actress of our time? Is she the female daniel day lewis?

Should she be afforded, on talent, the same treatment as DDL?
You got nothing but logical fallacies.

Can't even make sense with these replies.

And you're clearly not aware.

And if u didnt get it yet i said 40 years ago as exaggeration meaning a long time ago
Nowhere in that post did I claim she got nominated in 1990.

Furthermore, nowhere in that post do I downplay Monique's acting ability

27-28 years was a long time ago as well. You could have said, but you didn't. You could have simply said she was nominated a long time ago, but you didn't. Instead, you put a number on it. I really don't care if you were being serious or exaggerating, it was still a silly comment.

Dude just stop, and miss me with your strawman. I am starting to feel embarrassed for you.

So you're made up criteria for a dedicated actress determines if Oprah is a dedicated actress now :lol:

You literally making **** up.

No actor acts 24/7 365.

Daniel Day Lewis is an actor. Beyond dedicated. Techincal and method in approach. Dude notoriously doesn't just act in anything offered to him.

Acting all the time does not mean you are a dedicated actor. Nor is it the only defition.

The actor might just need the money.

again is oprah DDL?

why are you comparing them when their acting abilities arent even comparable

No.

You said you know Oprah has never studied acting.

That's a falsehood.

You were lying cuz you don't know **** about acting or Oprah.

Getting an acting coach for directly against you saying she does not study acting.

Look at you conflating two things cuz you can't keep up with all that talking out of ya *** :smh:

i didnt conflate anything

getting an acting coach for ONE movie doesnt mean you dedicated yourself to learning acting as a craft for ANY movie

That was a dumb response showing further that you missed the point.
No.

Cuz someone is a billionaire they get to do w/e they choose to do with their money in any other field they want.

Thing is Oprah didn't even do that. She didn't make a tv talk show empire in entertainment and then use her money to become an astronaut. She created a production company cuz she loves it and produces tv and movies where time to time she acts in them because she loves it.

so this is a contradiction

she cant do "whatever she chooses do with her money" cuz she cant be an astronaut

same way she cant (or shouldnt) be taking up roles

Or they just act like Oprah does.

Plenty comedians do not waste time with theater or acting class and got a long career of acting and they aren't just comedies.

they might not act in theatres but they are doing SOMETHING other than "being offered roles"

Is this literally you assuming I made an assumption?

:rofl: When did I say nobody wants it more than Oprah? Or that no one is better? :lol:

So?

That's life. They gonna still be grinding. Maybe they're just not good enough. If they are they just need to keep grinding. None of them are somehow making the leap to getting a role that was intended for Oprah. Especially now. No new actress was getting her Butler role, Lacks role, Wrinkle in Time role, or any of her voice acting roles.

I said others will still have to grind. Majority of recent roles Oprah takes she was a producer in or specifically chosen by the director. So yeah she was intended for the role. Just look it up.

Not many "real" black actresses are Oscar nominees like Oprah.

so all those actresses ppl brought up b4, viola, taraji etc none of them are comparable or better than oprah?

again, is oprah getting "selected" off talent or outside influences (fame, advertising etc?)

Also nobody looks at Oprah as a part time "non actress". That last part doesn't even make sense. She literally has a resume with proof that not only can she act but that she is good at it.

The assumption here is your faulty thinking that Oprah is not an actor.

#MadLateOnDDLMention :lol: :smh:

her resume? compare her resume to any of those other actresses and tell me shes as good as they are

oprah coulda been stella getting her groove back or denzels wife in fences right?

You got nothing but logical fallacies.

Can't even make sense with these replies.

And you're clearly not aware.

i got logical fallacies but you dont see how proclaiming oprah a great actress over the likes of those mentioned isnt fallacious?

Nowhere in that post did I claim she got nominated in 1990.

Furthermore, nowhere in that post do I downplay Monique's acting ability

27-28 years was a long time ago as well. You could have said, but you didn't. You could have simply said she was nominated a long time ago, but you didn't. Instead, you put a number on it. I really don't care if you were being serious or exaggerating, it was still a silly comment.

Dude just stop, and miss me with your strawman. I am starting to feel embarrassed for you.

i didnt say you downplayed monique in that specific post

what im saying is you hold oprah in one regard for her nomination but the tenor of the thread is that moniques is irrelevant

you over here playing semantics over 40 years or 27.5 all to call it silly?

if you dont care if im being serious or exagerrating then you arent arguing in good faith

I don't have to answer for other people's comments. Period

You are a hypocrite if you are accusing me of arguing in bad faith.

giphy.gif

I don't have to answer for other people's comments. Period

You are a hypocrite if you are accusing me of arguing in bad faith.

i never said you had to answer for anyone

what i can do is make a comparison between what you say about oprah's nomination and what the thread said about moniques

if i had to only address you in my post itd be a dm

im accusing you of arguing in bad faith by me taking time to respond to you and you calling it silly

exaggeration for emphasis is not "silly" its actually a common way to highlight a point

while you continue to deflect and play semantics about whether you said exactly 1990 when the point of it was it was just a long time ago

again is oprah DDL?

why are you comparing them when their acting abilities arent even comparable
You really can't keep up with the bull **** you are spewing.

Nobody is comparing Oprah to DDL.

You are being taken to task for your bull **** defintion of a dedicated actor.

Stop dodging questions you can't answer after lying and saying **** that is flat out wrong.

Look how you shift this to oh but Oprah isn't good as DDL. That is not the point.

You just rambling saying anything that sounds good to you.

i didnt conflate anything

getting an acting coach for ONE movie doesnt mean you dedicated yourself to learning acting as a craft for ANY movie
You are slow and can't read for ****. In this instance what is being talked about is not Oprah's dedication to acting.

You flat out lied and said you know Oprah NEVER studied acting. There's proof she did and now you're running away from admitting your wrong but still repeating the same garbage.
so this is a contradiction

she cant do "whatever she chooses do with her money" cuz she cant be an astronaut

same way she cant (or shouldnt) be taking up roles
How is it a contradiction?

Why can't Oprah be an astronaut? I didn't say she couldn't. I said we're not talking about her doing something in a different field. You really aren't comprehending what you're reading if you think that's a contradiction.

Oprah got the money, she could be an astronaut if she wanted to.

This is how poor your stance is. You're arguing Oprah can't be an astronaut :lol:

they might not act in theatres but they are doing SOMETHING other than "being offered roles"
Oprah doesn't just get offered roles when she isn't acting though. She develops movies, tv shows.

Why are you so ignorant on this topic?

You seem to know nothing about the woman but keep making assumptions and claims that are false. Kinda know even less about acting and actors.

Oprah on her way to producing a broadway play btw. Don't be mad when she headlines.

so all those actresses ppl brought up b4, viola, taraji etc none of them are comparable or better than oprah?
You can't read.

Nobody said anything about being comparable. You stupidly call Oprah a "non actor" when she obviously does act meanwhile you ignore that her talent and skill is so good she earned an Oscar nomination. Just look at the roles she takes.

And yes other actresses do get roles intended for them. Do you not know anything about this? Just cuz I say Oprah has taken roles that were intended for her doesn't mean no other actor ever had roles intended for them.

Plus none of those actresses are unknowns that aren't getting acting roles cuz of Oprah acting.

again, is oprah getting "selected" off talent or outside influences (fame, advertising etc?)
Both.

Why do you assume it's either/or?

Oprah is a really good actor. Oprah is also super famous and puts ppl in seats.

She's not just some famous rich person thrown in movies with no talent. That doesn't work.

And I'll ask again since you don't know what words mean apparently; When did I say nobody wants it more than Oprah? Or that no one is better?

her resume? compare her resume to any of those other actresses and tell me shes as good as they are
Why are we even comparing Oprah to other actresses?

You said Oprah isn't dedicated to acting. You're wrong.

You said Oprah never studied acting. You are wrong.

You said Oprah isn't an actress. You're wrong.

You said Oprah should stop acting cuz she's taking up roles other actors could get. She's not. You are wrong.

This was never about Oprah being the best actor.

i got logical fallacies but you dont see how proclaiming oprah a great actress over the likes of those mentioned isnt fallacious?
All you have is logical fallacies like this one right here.

Making **** up and trying to veer away from your dumbass stance.

Now you literally lying trying to make this about somebody saying Oprah is better than other actresses when it was never said or implied.

Looking really stupid in the light. Wild ignorant. Half the incorrect and lies you posting can easily be fact checked.

Last edited:
You really can't keep up with the bull **** you are spewing.

Nobody is comparing Oprah to DDL.

You are being taken to task for your bull **** defintion of a dedicated actor.

Stop dodging questions you can't answer after lying and saying **** that is flat out wrong.

Look how you shift this to oh but Oprah isn't good as DDL. That is not the point.

You just rambling saying anything that sounds good to you.

DDL was brought up to say there are actors who dont act every 24/7 365

in order for oprah to achieve the same status and ability to do such would mean oprah is a comparable actress to DDL

its not shifting its simply repeating what you said back to you

DDL is an actor worthy of his schedule because he has achieved it, but oprah has not achieved what DDL has in acting

You are slow and can't read for ****. In this instance what is being talked about is not Oprah's dedication to acting.

You flat out lied and said you know Oprah NEVER studied acting. There's proof she did and now you're running away from admitting your wrong but still repeating the same garbage.

oprah could have pursued acting but she didnt RustyShackleford RustyShackleford already explained that part

having an acting coach in one movie doesnt make her any more dedicated to acting than an actor being taught kung fu for a movie would have to actual martial arts

does her having that coach mean she can go out and play any role now like real actresses are asked to do?

or just play roles "intended" for her?

How is it a contradiction?

Why can't Oprah be an astronaut? I didn't say she couldn't. I said we're not talking about her doing something in a different field. You really aren't comprehending what you're reading if you think that's a contradiction.

Oprah got the money, she could be an astronaut if she wanted to.

This is how poor your stance is. You're arguing Oprah can't be an astronaut :lol:

no my stance is that the same way it takes skills to be astronaut there are skills it takes to be an actress

and again its not about oprah having money its about what its appropriate for her to be doing with the responsibility of that money

oprah in a spaceship is an insult to the people who helped get her where she is, give her ratings so she could be the billionaire she is today

as is pursuing ego driven pursuits like acting

Oprah doesn't just get offered roles when she isn't acting though. She develops movies, tv shows.

Why are you so ignorant on this topic?

You seem to know nothing about the woman but keep making assumptions and claims that are false. Kinda know even less about acting and actors.

Oprah on her way to producing a broadway play btw. Don't be mad when she headlines.

ive already said i have no problem with her behind the camera this is strictly about acting

You can't read.

Nobody said anything about being comparable. You stupidly call Oprah a "non actor" when she obviously does act meanwhile you ignore that her talent and skill is so good she earned an Oscar nomination. Just look at the roles she takes.

And yes other actresses do get roles intended for them. Do you not know anything about this? Just cuz I say Oprah has taken roles that were intended for her doesn't mean no other actor ever had roles intended for them.

Plus none of those actresses are unknowns that aren't getting acting roles cuz of Oprah acting.

now whos talking about what they know as if its fact?

how do you know for a fact no ones losing roles to oprah?

even if they (viola, angela etc ) arent losing to her whos to say there arent lesser known actresses who are?

its not about whether other actresses get roles intended fo them, if they do they earned it by a career of full time acting not part timing

Both.

Why do you assume it's either/or?

Oprah is a really good actor. Oprah is also super famous and puts ppl in seats.

She's not just some famous rich person thrown in movies with no talent. That doesn't work.

And I'll ask again since you don't know what words mean aplarently; When did I say nobody wants it more than Oprah? Or that no one is better?

its not about it being either or its about oprah having more means to get a role at her disposal than the average actress

employing means the average actress cant

and again you accuse me of not knowing but how do you know shes not just a super rich person with no talent just thrown in?

cuz you saw her in color purple that one time?

and i quoted you already you said other actresses need to "grind harder" against all that talent oprah has

i assume "grind harder" means "want it more" than her even though they act full time and she part times

Why are we even comparing Oprah to other actresses?

You said Oprah isn't dedicated to acting. You're wrong.

You said Oprah never studied acting. You are wrong.

You said Oprah isn't an actress. You're wrong.

You said Oprah should stop acting cuz she's taking up roles other actors could get. She's not. You are wrong.

This was never about Oprah being the best actor.

you should ask ur fellow nters why they brought them up cuz i didnt

is oprah a fulltime actress? no, therefore not fully dedicated

is oprah classically trained, versatile or otherworldly talented? no, therefore never honed her craft and thus never studied

do you know for a fact that oprah has never taken any role from any actress? no, therefore by virtue of oprah having roles that i assume other actresses auditioned for (unless every single last role has ever had was "intended" for her) then she has taken a role from an actress

and it was in fact in part about whether or not her acting ability was truly great enough to offset damage her presence on the camera does compated to the benefits another actress might have received in her roles

All you have is logical fallacies like this one right here.

Making **** up and trying to veer away from your dumbass stance.

Now you literally lying trying to make this about somebody saying Oprah is better than other actresses when it was never said or implied.

Looking really stupid in the light. Wild ignorant. Half the incorrect and lies you posting can easily be fact checked.

i havent veered away from anything

it was implied, when the stance was made that should viola or other actresses have to give up their roles to actresses less known than them

but that was waived off when it became apparent that those actresses have studied, honed and earned their roles by way of a career fulltime in acting

they even looked up oprah imdb page

so the thread dropped it as a moot point

DDL was brought up to say there are actors who dont act every 24/7 365
Proving your point wrong. That's it right there.

DDL isn't the only actor that doesn't act 24/7.

So you're wrong.
having an acting coach in one movie doesnt make her any more dedicated
Having an acting coach specifically shows that she did in fact study acting.

So you're wrong about saying Oprah NEVER studied acting.
no my stance is that the same way it takes skills to be astronaut there are skills it takes to be an actress
Oprah has shown and prove to have the skills to be an actor.

Again like I said before Oprah didn't use her money and empire to go do something in an entirely different field.

She was already in the entertainment business in front of the camera. She was acting in movies before she was rich or had her empire.
its not about it being either or its about oprah having more means to get a role at her disposal than the average actress
That's not Oprah's fault or a negative thing.

If these other actrsses had the money to find and produce movies they wanted to star in they would.

People with more means shouldn't be faulted for doing things like acting cuz they want to. Especially when they put their own money in to it.

ive already said i have no problem with her behind the camera this is strictly about acting
Wouldn't matter. Your "problem" with her acting is bull **** all the same.

With your flawed logic Oprah is preventing plenty of producers and creators who have been grinding from producing and creating certain projects cuz she chose to create and/or produce.
and again you accuse me of not knowing but how do you know shes not just a super rich person with no talent just thrown in?
Cuz the majority opinion is that Oprah has talent as an actor.

From her peers to fans of movies to critics.

Like if you're now trying to claim Oprah has no talent (or skill) as an actor you already lost that.
and i quoted you already you said other actresses need to "grind harder" against all that talent oprah has
Never said this.

You are a liar and you're doing it pathologically at this point.
you should ask ur fellow nters why they brought them up cuz i didnt

I didn't say anything about other actrsses. Why are you replying to me about other actresses?

Has nothing to do with what I was saying but you're choosing to bring it up in response to me whenhits irrelvant.

is oprah a fulltime actress? no, therefore not fully dedicated
You went from Oprah is not dedicated to now she's not fully dedicated.

******* semantics :lol:

Plenty actors are picky with their roles.

You should stop making up your own definition for things and then applying it to others. Especially when you're extremely ignorant about it.

is oprah classically trained, versatile or otherworldly talented? no, therefore never honed her craft and thus never studied
You suck at logic. Never attempt modus till end again. Literal logical fallacy just posted.

You can study acting and not hone your craft.

You can be versatile and not study acting.

All of those things you brought up are not direct correlations of one another or direct outcomes of the precedents. You're all over the place. Making **** up as you reply.
i havent veered away from anything
Don't make such a weak excuse. Its pathetic.

Been veering away from my post to talk about what others have said and then assume thats what I'm talking about.
do you know for a fact that oprah has never taken any role from any actress?
That's not how it works.

If you're gonna make that claim like the other dumbass ones you've made about her not studying acting or not being dedicated you have to prove it.

Your stance is literally based on bull **** lies and assumptions. So there's no benefit of the doubt given to you for what you're speculating.

Proving your point wrong. That's it right there.

DDL isn't the only actor that doesn't act 24/7.

So you're wrong.

DDL is afforded that luxury due to his talent

its not something every and any actor can just do

thats why in order to bring him up you also have to saying that she is a commensurate talent

which she isnt

Having an acting coach specifically shows that she did in fact study acting.

So you're wrong about saying Oprah NEVER studied acting.

like i said, her having an acting coach for one movie does not make her a full fledged actress

that acting coach worked specifically with her for that role

thatd be like going to a boxing coach to learn one punch and saying youre a boxer

unless she went to acting school and got taught by teachers or otherwise educated herself full time as an actress

Oprah has shown and prove to have the skills to be an actor.

Again like I said before Oprah didn't use her money and empire to go do something in an entirely different field.

She was already in the entertainment business in front of the camera. She was acting in movies before she was rich or had her empire.

but she is using her money and empire to "intend" roles for herself i guess

like if every role she had was in harpo production thatd be bad to be giving herself roles but it isnt even all the roles she "gets"

not every role she comes in she produces or finances

being in the entertainment business in front of the camera is not carte blanche to call herself an actress

unless everyone whos in front of a screen reading lines is acting?

you mean movie? singular? native son? had she stuck with it and never made the empire she could have at least still called herself an actress

That's not Oprah's fault or a negative thing.

If these other actrsses had the money to find and produce movies they wanted to star in they would.

People with more means shouldn't be faulted for doing things like acting cuz they want to. Especially when they put their own money in to it.

not oprahs fault? if oprah uses her clout in anyway to get a role that another actress cant then its definitely her fault

if oprah promises tickets to one of those giveaway shows where the audience gets a car to a casting director for a role thats her fault

like i said itd be egotistical if thats all she was doing is making roles for herself but its worse she takes them from other ppl too

Wouldn't matter. Your "problem" with her acting is bull **** all the same.

With your flawed logic Oprah is preventing plenty of producers and creators who have been grinding from producing and creating certain projects cuz she chose to create and/or produce.

Cuz the majority opinion is that Oprah has talent as an actor.

From her peers to fans of movies to critics.

Like if you're now trying to claim Oprah has no talent (or skill) as an actor you already lost that.

no its not because my logic was based on finding her acting problematic not her producing or directing etc

there isnt a limit on producing etc the way there is with a role only one person can play

oprah can have talent as an actor but does that talent dictate that she is worthy of "intending roles"? no

its not "now" trying to claim it just because youre talking now, it was always she isnt as good as her treatment by hollywood indicates and its only because like others have said she can do other things for movies that other actresses cant as far as advertising etc

like oprah is not some must-not-miss talent that makes or breaks the movies shes in with her performances

but maybe just maybe had that role gone to another actress maybe that could be the break they need

like i said before oprah doesnt come in just any old movie its those critically acclaimed blockbuster movies that do nothing for her fame or bank account only her ego

Never said this.

You are a liar and you're doing it pathologically at this point.

Bull****

I didn't say anything about other actrsses. Why are you replying to me about other actresses?

Has nothing to do with what I was saying but you're choosing to bring it up in response to me whenhits irrelvant.

its not irrelevant when ppl are bringing them up

maybe you didnt personally but this isnt a dm its a post in the thread so im responding to what was said to me in the thread

and they are relevant anyway when youre saying other actresses dont "grind hard enough" like oprah has had to do to act right?

You went from Oprah is not dedicated to now she's not fully dedicated.

****ing semantics :lol:

Plenty actors are picky with their roles.

You should stop making up your own definition for things and then applying it to others. Especially when you're extremely ignorant about it.

not dedicated and not fully dedicated are the same thing youre the one playing semantics

dedication inherently denotes a full commitment

its not about being picky with roles its about being a full time actor even available to pursue roles to begin with

like when all your roles are "intended" for you and you dont have to audition the way the real ones do

You suck at logic. Never attempt modus till end again. Literal logical fallacy just posted.

You can study acting and not hone your craft.

You can be versatile and not study acting.

All of those things you brought up are not direct correlations of one another or direct outcomes of the precedents. You're all over the place. Making **** up as you reply.

you can study acting and not hone your craft? sure but you cant call yourself an actor

a doctor cant study medicine and not hone his craft and call himself a doctor when hes killing patients because he didnt hone can he?

they are interrelated even if you say there isnt a direct correlation and they dont have to be

all that matters is that in order to be a full fledged actor that they are fulfilled directly or not

Don't make such a weak excuse. Its pathetic.

Been veering away from my post to talk about what others have said and then assume thats what I'm talking about.

That's not how it works.

If you're gonna make that claim like the other dumbass ones you've made about her not studying acting or not being dedicated you have to prove it.

Your stance is literally based on bull **** lies and assumptions. So there's no benefit of the doubt given to you for what you're speculating.

ive addressed everything youve posted not sure where veering comes in

the only thing youve said is that oprah got an acting coach for one movie not that she loves acting so much she gone to an actual school to learn about actual acting and act like im supposed to be convinced?

if you take one cooking class are you a chef? no

i haven proven oprah is not a full time actress because she is a billionaire and has an empire that is her full time job

thats why she needs to stick to that and if she loves making movies so much just pay for them and stay out the camera

Back
Top Bottom