Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

DDL is afforded that luxury due to his talent
We aren't talking about that.

You said actors act 24/7 to give a bull **** reasoning for why Oprah isn't an actor. That's not true.

DDL is an example of that. It doesn't matter that his talent allows him not to act.

This isn't about why some actors don't act.

You made a false statement about actors to single out Oprah. You're wrong. Nothing you say now can change that.
like i said, her having an acting coach for one movie does not make her a full fledged actress
We're not talking about what makes someone a fulfledged actress.

You said Oprah NEVER studied acting. You were wrong.

No goal posts pushed back, different words used, trying to sub in a different argument is going to change that.
but she is using her money and empire to "intend" roles for herself i guess
:lol: But nothing.

This is bull **** from you being wrong I guess.
not oprahs fault? if oprah uses her clout in anyway to get a role that another actress cant then its definitely her fault
More speculation and bull ****.

Which role did Oprah use her clout to get?

You're talking about a hypothetical you can not prove in order to deman an actor for being rich and powerful cuz you don't know what an actor is.
not dedicated and not fully dedicated are the same thing youre the one playing semantics
No its not.

You're either dedicated or not.

You start talking that not fully dedicated bs after DDL is brought up but you can't say he's not dedicated cuz you would sound even more stupid.
no its not because my logic
Your logic is flawed.

You don't know what an actor is.

You don't know dedication is.

You lie and state falsehoods as facts to suport your stance.
you can study acting and not hone your craft? sure but you cant call yourself an actor
You do not know what an actor is.

You become a doctor when you get your doctorate. Did you not know this? Or is this another one of your personal.made up definitions?

This is the no true Scotsman logical fallacy in full effect.

Smarten up.

ive addressed everything youve posted not sure where veering comes in
You've continually and consistently made assumptions, lie, state falsehoods, make this about if Oprah is better than other actresses, blame that on what other ppl have said, lie and say I posted things I didn't and when ask to provide proof quote posts that don't prove what you lied about, lie after lie, falsehood after falsehood.

Its not just veering you're all over the place. Sad thing is you'll do it again in the next reply.

stedman-graham-and-oprah-winfrey-during-oprah-winfrey-and-stedman-picture-id106846013

We aren't talking about that.

You said actors act 24/7 to give a bull **** reasoning for why Oprah isn't an actor. That's not true.

DDL is an example of that. It doesn't matter that his talent allows him not to act.

This isn't about why some actors don't act.

You made a false statement about actors to single out Oprah. You're wrong. Nothing you say now can change that.

you or whoever brought up DDL brought him up in totality

not the parts of him you need to fit ur argument and not others

the fact is DDL due to his immense talent has earned that privilege

oprah hasnt

like i said thats not a luxury that just comes standard as an actor

We're not talking about what makes someone a fulfledged actress.

You said Oprah NEVER studied acting. You were wrong.

No goal posts pushed back, different words used, trying to sub in a different argument is going to change that.

just like you said a doctorate makes you a doctor, he does some COURSE of study not a one off

:lol: But nothing.

This is bull **** from you being wrong I guess.

More speculation and bull ****.

Which role did Oprah use her clout to get?

You're talking about a hypothetical you can not prove in order to deman an actor for being rich and powerful cuz you don't know what an actor is.

hypothetical or not its true and its not really hypothetical when we have monique saying she blackballed her

No its not.

You're either dedicated or not.

You start talking that not fully dedicated bs after DDL is brought up but you can't say he's not dedicated cuz you would sound even more stupid.

and oprah, based on her day job would be NOT

you call it bs but part timing and getting roles "intended" for you doesnt make you the same as someone who has to audition and take countless parts to achieve visibility

Your logic is flawed.

You don't know what an actor is.

You don't know dedication is.

You lie and state falsehoods as facts to suport your stance.

You do not know what an actor is.

You become a doctor when you get your doctorate. Did you not know this? Or is this another one of your personal.made up definitions?

This is the no true Scotsman logical fallacy in full effect.

Smarten up.

a doctor that doesnt hone his craft would be about as good a doctor as oprah is an actress

You've continually and consistently made assumptions, lie, state falsehoods, make this about if Oprah is better than other actresses, blame that on what other ppl have said, lie and say I posted things I didn't and when ask to provide proof quote posts that don't prove what you lied about, lie after lie, falsehood after falsehood.

Its not just veering you're all over the place. Sad thing is you'll do it again in the next reply.

ive responded to everything youve posted you wanted my sole attention and to not bring up what other ppl say you have it

i havent done any of that the thread did since like i said i made the statement a month ago

oprah is like the fresh prince of acting for what he is to rap

you or whoever brought up DDL brought him up in totality
No.

We ain't talking about whoever.

You said actors act 24/7. They do not.

DDL is just an example of you being wrong.
just like you said a doctorate makes you a doctor
Yeah. That's a fact.

Oprah has studied acting though.

You don't need a doctorate to be an actor though.
and oprah, based on her day job would be NOT
Her current day "job"?

Like I said you do not know what dedication means.

You're proving yourself wrong.
a doctor that doesnt hone his craft
Is still a doctor.

That's it.

You lost.

Everything else you're spouting is bull ****.

You're wrong.

would be about as good a doctor as oprah is an actress
I guess that doctor is extremely talented since Oprah is an academy award nominated actor.

ive responded to everything youve posted
With lies, assumptions, falsehoods and a consistency of being wrong.

You just keep doing it. Probably will continue that with your next reply.

No.

We ain't talking about whoever.

You said actors act 24/7. They do not.

DDL is just an example of you being wrong.

exactly you arent talking about just anybody because just not just anybody can do that

youre talking about someone who earned the right to do that

did he start his career like that? has his entire career been like that or did he put the work in to receive that luxury?

Yeah. That's a fact.

Oprah has studied acting though.

You don't need a doctorate to be an actor though.

Her current day "job"?

Like I said you do not know what dedication means.

You're proving yourself wrong.

Is still a doctor.

That's it.

You lost.

Everything else you're spouting is bull ****.

You're wrong.

I guess that doctor is extremely talented since Oprah is an academy award nominated actor.

With lies, assumptions, falsehoods and a consistency of being wrong.

You just keep doing it. Probably will continue that with your next reply.

are those lifetime achievement awards? or does it mean she played one character well in one movie?

that doctor would have gotten one procedure correct and killed all the rest of his patients

exactly you arent talking about just anybody because just not just anybody can do that
Another falsehood.

You should really at least try looking this stuff up first.

Richard Dreyfuss also has taken breaks in between acting gigs.

Plenty award winning and award nominated actors like Oprah do not act 24/7.

Oprah didn't start her acting career taking huge breaks in between movies and tv. She steadily worked in the 80s and up until the mid/late 90s.

Painfully obvious you're not aware of that. Please stop talking out ya ***.
are those lifetime achievement awards?
You don't need a lifetime achievement award to be an actor or a good actor.

that doctor would have gotten one procedure correct and killed all the rest of his patients
Metaphor falling a part. Oprah doesn't even have a string of bad movies or specifically terrible performances.

Another falsehood.

You should really at least try looking this stuff up first.

Richard Dreyfuss also has taken breaks in between acting gigs.

Plenty award winning and award nominated actors like Oprah do not act 24/7.

Oprah didn't start her acting career taking huge breaks in between movies and tv. She steadily worked in the 80s and up until the mid/late 90s.

Painfully obvious you're not aware of that. Please stop talking out ya ***.

You don't need a lifetime achievement award to be an actor or a good actor.

Another actor who has earned it

shes not DDL or dreyfus shes marisa tomei

oprah's whole acting career has been on break since the tv show

but since the show been gone her love of acting should have had in her in damn law and order she loves to act so much right?

the next thing playing on shows as herself like fresh prince will count as acting too right?

Metaphor falling a part. Oprah doesn't even have a string of bad movies or specifically terrible performances.

it looks like its starting between a flop in time and henrietta lacks (acting skills) so dont be so fast to say never

if she doesnt have a string of memorable performances as an academy award nominated actor what does that say about her talent?

surely the greats are nominated multiple times over multiple different, varying projects right?

proving their skill and versatility and not just part timing and having roles "intended" for them right?

Another actor who has earned it
Another example of being wrong.

You can't say real actors work 24/7 365. Be presented with actors who do not and then change your tune to the they earned that right. We're not talking about actors who have and havented earned anything.

Nah. You were wrong.
it looks like its starting between a flop in time and henrietta lacks (acting skills) so dont be so fast to say never
This is your opinion. Not anything factual.

So after 25+ years of acting Oprah might have a string of bad movies/roles to you.

Sounds like a bunch of other actors that have been doing it for that long.
if she doesnt have a string of memorable performances as an academy award nominated actor what does that say about her talent?
Your opinion on Oprah's acting is irrelevant.

She is a dedicated actor that has studied acting.

We're not talking about if she is a great actor. We're not talking about actors being nominated multiple times. There you go veering off trying to change this in to something it's not based off your original ignorant post.

None of your lies, assumptions, overall ignorance, or opinion about her has proven otherwise.

Another example of being wrong.

You can't say real actors work 24/7 365. Be presented with actors who do not and then change your tune to the they earned that right. We're not talking about actors who have and havented earned anything.

Nah. You were wrong.

actors with the talent oprah has do not work as intermittently as DDL and dreyfus

real actors that dont have the luxury of part time acting

This is your opinion. Not anything factual.

So after 25+ years of acting Oprah might have a string of bad movies/roles to you.

Sounds like a bunch of other actors that have been doing it for that long.

but you told me how important that academy awards was so where were all these fans and critics and writers that loved her so much then when she was carrying these movies?

a bunch of other actors that have a lot more on their resumes in 25+ years too

Your opinion on Oprah's acting is irrelevant.

She is a dedicated actor that has studied acting.

None of your lies, assumptions, overall ignorance, or opinion about her has proven otherwise.

how is my opinion going to be irrelevant when if i say i think she should stop acting and you ask me why im going to give you my opinion

but also the fact is that every role oprah is in is literally a role someone else could have played regardless of what was "intended" for her

you say oprah is a billionaire and can do anything, become an astronaut if she wants, but she cant make acting become an ego serving exercise and use all that clout to "strongarm" roles or blackball ppl? thats inconceivable?

actors with the talent oprah has do not work as intermittently as DDL and dreyfus
Irrelevant to your being wrong.
but you told me how important
Another lie.

None of that supports your stance either.
how is my opinion going to be irrelevant
Cuz you're ignorant.

And that's not an insult. You've displayed it repeatedly through your lies, assumptions, etc.

Irrelevant to your being wrong.

Another lie.

None of that supports your stance either.

its not irrelevant when as a prerequisite to being able to work intermittently talent is a factor

actors of average talent like oprah dont have that luxury

Cuz you're ignorant.

And that's not an insult. You've displayed it repeatedly through your lies, assumptions, etc.

who are you to tell me whats an insult or not?

ive kept it civil this entire time despite your histrionics

where you make all sorts of insults and character aspersions on me notice ive refrained from retaliating

the time to worry about not insulting me was a long time ago

Last edited:
its not irrelevant when as a prerequisite to being able to work intermittently talent is a factor
Completely irrelevant.

You are no judge of talent. Far too ignorant for that to be the case.
who are you to tell me whats an insult or not?
Someone that isn't ignorant about this.

You've displayed it thoroughly in all of your replies.

Its preposterous that you would even deny it.

I'm not worried about insulting you. I was just making it extremely clear. You are totally ignorant when it comes to this topic and what's even clearer is you refuse to even look up some of these simpler things up.

Instead you'd rather lie or assume and pretend that's fact.

Completely irrelevant.

You are no judge of talent. Far too ignorant for that to be the case.

i aint even gotta be the judge

her record speaks for itself one nomination, and uhh a bunch of non memorable performances?

which movie did you hear oprah was in and said damn i gotta see that oprah's gonna kill it?

Someone that isn't ignorant about this.

You've displayed it thoroughly in all of your replies.

Its preposterous that you would even deny it.

I'm not worried about insulting you. I was just making it extremely clear. You are totally ignorant when it comes to this topic and what's even clearer is you refuse to even look up some of these simpler things up.

Instead you'd rather lie or assume and pretend that's fact.

if you are actively seeking to insult me then your not arguin in good faith either

i havent lied about anything yet you what you cant answer you simply ignore

i asked you why if its possible in your mind oprah could be an astronaut couldnt she leverage roles? and got no response

so until you start responding to my posts in full then just start there with that question

Last edited:
Proving your point wrong. That's it right there.

DDL isn't the only actor that doesn't act 24/7.

So you're wrong.

Having an acting coach specifically shows that she did in fact study acting.

So you're wrong about saying Oprah NEVER studied acting.

Oprah has shown and prove to have the skills to be an actor.

Again like I said before Oprah didn't use her money and empire to go do something in an entirely different field.

She was already in the entertainment business in front of the camera. She was acting in movies before she was rich or had her empire.

That's not Oprah's fault or a negative thing.

If these other actrsses had the money to find and produce movies they wanted to star in they would.

People with more means shouldn't be faulted for doing things like acting cuz they want to. Especially when they put their own money in to it.

Wouldn't matter. Your "problem" with her acting is bull **** all the same.

With your flawed logic Oprah is preventing plenty of producers and creators who have been grinding from producing and creating certain projects cuz she chose to create and/or produce.

Cuz the majority opinion is that Oprah has talent as an actor.

From her peers to fans of movies to critics.

Like if you're now trying to claim Oprah has no talent (or skill) as an actor you already lost that.

Never said this.

You are a liar and you're doing it pathologically at this point.

Bull****

I didn't say anything about other actrsses. Why are you replying to me about other actresses?

Has nothing to do with what I was saying but you're choosing to bring it up in response to me whenhits irrelvant.

You went from Oprah is not dedicated to now she's not fully dedicated.

****ing semantics :lol:

Plenty actors are picky with their roles.

You should stop making up your own definition for things and then applying it to others. Especially when you're extremely ignorant about it.

You suck at logic. Never attempt modus till end again. Literal logical fallacy just posted.

You can study acting and not hone your craft.

You can be versatile and not study acting.

All of those things you brought up are not direct correlations of one another or direct outcomes of the precedents. You're all over the place. Making **** up as you reply.

Don't make such a weak excuse. Its pathetic.

Been veering away from my post to talk about what others have said and then assume thats what I'm talking about.

That's not how it works.

If you're gonna make that claim like the other dumbass ones you've made about her not studying acting or not being dedicated you have to prove it.

Your stance is literally based on bull **** lies and assumptions. So there's no benefit of the doubt given to you for what you're speculating.

F5D4E206-A4D9-4E52-A370-50FD74751531.png

You never were though

Just speculation, assumption, lying, and more lying. The ignorance makes it worse.

so in other words you have nothing more than insults after ive showed you and used your own words to back up my assertion

No I'm being total genuine about your ignorance.

do you not notice how all your responses are about me and all mine are about the topic?

nevermind all the points i raised that you just ignored but at this point it seems like youre more interested in talking about me than whether oprah should still be acting

tax write off
but doing this is great
im talking about her
creating
or helping to create programs for our impoverished youth
who need help getting out
not folks
who are almost or on their way out
im talking about those
who didnt even know they had a choice
and not be stuck in the system
those youth
ill clarify
i dont believe oprah
is that invested
in our youth who need guidance
yes she does her scholarship thing
for folks
who are already seemingly on the path to success
what about those kids
the ones who are lost in the system
who dont know theres a way out
those are the ones who need help the most
IMO

You think creating non-profits for impoverished youths wouldn't be a tax write off?

dont think ive ever vilified her
but yes i have
show me oprahs contributions
that have helped african american youths
IN THIS COUNTRY

Took me Google + 4 words to find out that Oprah gives millions to Chicago non-profits including the Providence St Mel, AIDS foundation, homeless and children's hospitals. That's probably just the tip of the iceberg.

The Oprah Winfrey Foundation grants to Chicago organizations

100 Black Men of Chicago

Agassiz Elementary School

AIDS Foundation of Chicago

American Heart Association

Anti-Defamation League

Art Institute of Chicago

Athletes Against Drugs

Black Creativity

Building with Books (BwB)

Byrd Community Academy

Chicago Academy for the Arts