Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

pimp.gif

question in general about 5's... i wore these for the first time today, size 13, and already rubbing the back of my feet like crazy. I have other 5's from size 11.5( or 13 in womens) up to 14 and have the same problem with them. Anyone else have this problem with 5's?

Great shoe! I wore a pair in Vegas and decided to keep another on ice. I may buy a third pair pair on rd because they are that fresh! They look great with that grey wash in the right blue jeans.

And I agree, they are the sleeper of the year.

Just went to take a look while I was at lunch. These are better than I thought, I'll probably end up getting them.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Don't wear these without

water/stain proofing them first.
Can you recommend a good product?

I know Im a few days late but I've been busy...PENGUIN is my first choice!

Is this the one you are referrin to? Only one I found on ebay.
%24(KGrHqV,!jME1JeBvEI1BNdUIc0dTQ~~_3.JPG

Just picked these up, look nice in person but the white lining is my only negative, definitely gonna wear some clean quarter socks to go with these.... unless water proofing works on the lining too?

Can you recommend a good product?

%24(KGrHqV,!jME1JeBvEI1BNdUIc0dTQ~~_3.JPG

That's the brand I use except the one I use comes in a aerosol spray can.I get mine from my local Modell's. This stuff REALLY WORKS. I spilleda can of coca-cola on my red suede DMP V's and watched it bead up like magic....

The spray bottle will work too...same chemical compound. It will spray on

more evenly with the aerosol can tho. The spray bottles tend to drip.

I actually think these are pretty nice but my sneaker dollar has to be spent elsewhere. And that elsewhere is the emerald Griffeys, Denim af1's and a possible True Blue III Double up. Not to mention the Lebron sprites whenever they drop.

I will have to see them in person but I like how JB finally kept it simply with a retro + colorway for a change

These will sell alot better than people think IMO.
Been some time since a V released other than the CDP

I don't own any V's so I don't know how these run in regards to sizing? III, VI, VII, XI, XIII are all true to size for me in size 11. How do V's compare? Plan on ordering these on NDC.

%24%28KGrHqV,%21jME1JeBvEI1BNdUIc0dTQ%7E%7E_3.JPG

That's the brand I use except the one I use comes in a aerosol spray can.I get mine from my local Modell's. This stuff REALLY WORKS. I spilleda can of coca-cola on my red suede DMP V's and watched it bead up like magic....
which store can I get it bro?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom