Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

laugh.gif
@ the FA pool.
That !*+$ never works. Why have people sign up for the tourney with the possibility that they might end up not getting drafted at all...

Make the teams have 10 members and the make games 6v6. That way if someone on a team cant make it to a game, someone else on the bench of the same team can.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Proshares

How's the free agent wire going to work? Team 8 gets first dibs again?

Waiver wire. The last shall be first.

I hated free agents. If you don't sign up in time, too bad. The only time anyone should be able to dive into free-agents is if they have no-shows, or it makes the draft pointless.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ the FA pool.
That !*+$ never works. Why have people sign up for the tourney with the possibility that they might end up not getting drafted at all...

Make the teams have 10 members and the make games 6v6. That way if someone on a team cant make it to a game, someone else on the bench of the same team can.
Good idea.

Do we even have 80 people to draft though? I'm down with that idea. Even 8 per team would be good enough.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Disgaea
BeatsJunkie
Daema
SoleSurvivor
RealityCheck
TheeGGGGGame
Just_Bob

Best team ever in the COD Tournaments

Right on I can agree to that!  Last COD4 tourneyment winners!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ the FA pool.

Good idea.

That's cool and all but make it where they gotta rotate the bench players if they show up.  I can show up every night and not even play cus Imma get benched.. makes no sense.  I gotta suck my captains **** to play or what

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Proshares

How's the free agent wire going to work? Team 8 gets first dibs again?

Waiver wire. The last shall be first.

I hated free agents. If you don't sign up in time, too bad. The only time anyone should be able to dive into free-agents is if they have no-shows, or it makes the draft pointless.

And are we letting people join up who say just throw em in the FA pool?  Either join the draft list or don't IMO.

laugh.gif
@ BobEven if you did get 80 players, half of them wouldn't show up. Make it 6-8 players per team; each team has to have 4 players available per match; if they can't schedule a date and time where at least 4 people show, they forfeit. No running 2 vs 4, 3 vs 7. 4 players must be there, if that team is ready to go the opposing captain can decide if he wants to run all his players or 4 vs 4.If you don't get drafted, too bad. This will give anyone that wants to be in it incentive to run with NTers right now. None of that "How can I get into the tournament? My kill/death ratio is -.37 and I only play once a week..." nonsense.Btw I probably won't be in it this time.. all for the greater good though.

I dont get a chance to finally play this game until friday when i get back home...i hope i can get picked up when the time comes...hope i havent been unfriended either +tears up at the thought+

When do you guys run your games?  I'll show up for games if drafted so as long as the games don't run past 11 pm ET.  I have to wake up at 430 weekday mornings.  Besides that, showing up for games won't be an issue... I don't have a life LOL. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

When do you guys run your games?  I'll show up for games if drafted so as long as the games don't run past 11 pm ET.  I have to wake up at 430 weekday mornings.  Besides that, showing up for games won't be an issue... I don't have a life LOL. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
games usually start after that time brah..sometimes they start as late as 1am est 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Well, @!%$ me for living on the East Coast right?  
laugh.gif

i used to get up at 5am est when i was working 1st shift and i still manage to show up
wink.gif

Yea, the few seasons I've played have been rough on me
laugh.gif
waiting up to play until a late hour and even sticking around to watch other matches. No complaints though, all good times.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Me
Cuzzo

Poot/Hyper

Heist

Sour

Wes1er 

Kelkokk

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Undefeated & Champs! Swag!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and this is why people hate snake drafts, Team 8 was the most stacked team in COD history 
eek.gif

Damn, I drafted a pretty dominant team.

I wonder if this years ring will be prettier than last years...

Modern Warfare 3 Captain Sign-up 

Rules

a) This is for captains sign up only, DO NOT sign-up for the tournament or start a list, don't be that ignorant %*%$ face. 

b) To be a captain you need an overall 1.50 K/D or higher. This has been bumped up from the previous 1.00 K/D. 

c) You must be a COD vet. If this is your first COD or your first time taking part in this, sit down. This is for well established personnel. 

d) We need 8 captains, for 8 teams. This will be a tournament first.

e) If we get enough captains in time, the FFA will take place January 4th, 2012 @6PM PST (schedule subject to change). 

d) Tournament rules will be discussed later, don't ask or suggest anything right now. 

The Map is, 

9r5a1c.jpg

List

1. Raadius | 1.87

2. justreason | 1.71

3. Ning726 | 2.18

4. PureMoney | 1.50

5. soulfulb | 2.34

6. JPTHE3 | 1.93

7. Donut

Almost there...
Someone fill that last spot.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

You cant mention "Best Team Ever" without bringing up The Team 1 
nerd.gif
greatest of all time
2 time champions back to back... would have more titles if it werent for mr. commissioner disbanding the undisputed champs

undefeated

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Me
Cuzzo

Poot/Hyper

Heist

Sour

Wes1er 

Kelkokk

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Undefeated & Champs! Swag!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and this is why people hate snake drafts, Team 8 was the most stacked team in COD history 
eek.gif

Damn, I drafted a pretty dominant team.

I wonder if this years ring will be prettier than last years...
You guys won Black Ops, though... the game with the worst hit detection known to mankind with the frame rate skipping every other second.  Taptap and Bay's team won MW2 back to back
pimp.gif

BTW, what's good with the prize pot/Paypal or is no one gonna entertain that idea?

Back
Top Bottom