Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Dudes are STILL trying to discredit us? 
laugh.gif
 Wow...

So if your team wins then i can say "You guys won MW3 though.."?

Word to MW3s EXTREME Lag/lag comp...

the Laggiest game known to man...

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Dudes are STILL trying to discredit us? 
laugh.gif
 Wow...

So if your team wins then i can say "You guys won MW3 though.."?

Word to MW3s EXTREME Lag/lag comp...

the Laggiest game known to man...
You guys played a final game without playing us in the playoffs even though we had our team ready. How do you explain that? I know Hyper remembers...

Can't just skip the whole playoff process and not expect people to discredit the win 
laugh.gif

Yea, I do remember something weird happening at the end of that season.

Team 5 and 8 were supposed to play but it never happened, if I remember correctly.

I wanted to play because I was getting a ring regardless of who won,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
27 Killstreak no MOAB this is ridiculous

Are you counting kills from any assault killstreaks? I had a 31 gunstreak last week and my MOAB registered.

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif
27 Killstreak no MOAB this is ridiculous

Are you counting kills from any assault killstreaks? I had a 31 gunstreak last week and my MOAB registered.

i went through my KS like 3-4 times after the game it said my highest ks for the week was 27
ive gotten MOAB's but ive also gotten games where i had enough for em but never got em

Went 30-0 moments ago, no MOAB, so I raged in the lobby. I went to the theater, only had 13 gun kills ajdfajpdoajfad

One game I was like 55-0 and still didn't get the MOAB.

I finally got it when I was like 62-0.

My 2 pave lows had like 30 something kills....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

You guys played a final game without playing us in the playoffs even though we had our team ready. How do you explain that? I know Hyper remembers...

Can't just skip the whole playoff process and not expect people to discredit the win 
laugh.gif
Whats up buddy!?
Dap?

Spoiler [+]
handshake-revenge-o.gif

Real %*## though. not exaclty but its whatever makes you feel better... And really? You want to argue that whole %*## again?

Also, i asked Just Reason on his input back last season and dude even said man... %+%@ that lets play. so yeah

It wasnt like yall were going to win anyways... 

Word to yall team losing to us that season... Word to everyone losing to us that season

By pass the whole playoff process? I played my 2 Playoff games. Played all our reg season games. Won all of them. So its whatever

You act like you steam rolled our team. We played you guys short 1 player and still took you guys to a third round game and that was before I even picked up Hyper and JPTHE3.

Our team swept the playoffs in MW2 meaning we've never lost a playoff match. Too bad you can't say the same 
grin.gif

Besides I can see how you would be scared of playing the final squad I had after the initial squad dropped out. Me, Hyper and JP on the same team would have wrecked any team.

Yeah man.. im FURIOUS i cant say i sweapt a series 
eyes.gif

Didnt yall practically have same team as the year before? Yall were the best of the best. Well we beat yall so it was nothing.
Didnt my team beat yall in MW2 reg season also? No thanks to me but still... And again we never played you again in the playoffs in MW2 so yeah...  And i was new on the block? 
laugh.gif

And no we won steam rolled through that entire season/playoffs. Hence the 0 in the Ls.. 

Im not trying to get banned.. Since this is my last email account... But scared? 
laugh.gif
 Not at all... but again whatever makes you feel better.. Acting like you had the nicest team even after those FA pick ups.

You 0-2 against me cuz... id be mad too though...

Yes scared cause you knew the situation but still decided to play Just's team to avoid any chance of playing us.
Also we played your team twice in MW2 and beat you the first time. So IDK where you got 0-2 from.

Im not trying to get banned.. Since this is my last email account...

weak excuse keep the !@#$ talking and arguing up its entertaining 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Im not trying to get banned.. Since this is my last email account...

weak excuse keep the !@#$ talking and arguing up its entertaining 
laugh.gif

Not really since hes recycled his jokes about 5 times now. Dude has an obsession with daps and eggrolls considering how many times hes brought em up like its funny.

El oh el... OoOoOOoOoOok buddy.... Like i said . Im not arguing that $#@% again when there are pages of it back in that thread where i talk about that $#@%..
Plus stop acting like u guys wouldve been the best thing out there when dudes like teams had had 

souldfub supreme june together. 

Or Illo. Vintage. Luke. & Just Reason. 

Boost .Anything. Dhuang. 

Keef. henz0. Clear View. prodigy..

Donut Burrack tig chris bobby

So stop all this ... We were the best... Nah there were other teams that we played that were just as good. 

If you felt u got black balled.. Well @@$+...  Such is life.. Suck it up sonny... Or throw moar salt. 
laugh.gif

& All i remember is the games where ning & i were in that dispute and i said id play like him and my team still won with little help from me.. thats the only series i remember in MW2... 
And that time in blops... So . No. U never played against me 3 times... so like i said... 0-2... I cant ever remeber losing to u... So yup 
laugh.gif

Gif doesn't even make sense because I never even said I would give you a dap... you thinking that's funny is like answering your own knock knock joke and laughing about it by yourself.

lol trapped ning, vintage, and bayarea in a corner. tried to get dmasta too, but i didn't feel like being a troll anymore. 
it's no fun when i play normally with you guys. 
frown.gif

don't be mad at me! i protected you guys with a riot shield  (except for ning)

Back
Top Bottom