Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

lol trapped ning, vintage, and bayarea in a corner. tried to get dmasta too, but i didn't feel like being a troll anymore. 
it's no fun when i play normally with you guys. 
frown.gif

don't be mad at me! i protected you guys with a riot shield  (except for ning)
I use to do that to people in SnD since you don't respawn til the next round. I was dying when you cornered me because Ning came up behind you yelling at you then all 3 of us got killed.

Connection is king in this game, so I have a feeling being in Canada will not help me in this tournament.

Originally Posted by MJair

lol trapped ning, vintage, and bayarea in a corner. tried to get dmasta too, but i didn't feel like being a troll anymore. 
frown.gif

I use to do that to people in SnD since you don't respawn til the next round. I was dying when you cornered me because Ning came up behind you yelling at you then all 3 of us got killed.
%!!@%$ DHuang, u crack me up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

frown.gif

%!!@%$ DHuang, u crack me up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the protecting part kinda of worked

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21
You guys played a final game without playing us in the playoffs even though we had our team ready. How do you explain that? I know Hyper remembers...

Can't just skip the whole playoff process and not expect people to discredit the win 
laugh.gif
Whats up buddy!?
Dap?

To this day, still one of the funniest exchanges I've witnessed here
laugh.gif

Also apologize for ignoring invites lately.  Mostly been my fiance on NF, I've been working doubles all week.

I DONT CARE, I GOT A CHIP!

also:

1. pootaing 0.00, 0.00

im entering but i dont have a ps3 yet so this should drop me to the late rounds

I haven't ran with NTers in about a week or so due to work, but whoever has ran with me knows I'm a worthy player.

Sign me up for the draft please.

For the ffa I'm available ...today any time. Thursday and Friday after 2am est, weekend anytime with notice and Monday Tuesday Wednesday after 11 pm est.ADD ME.....SN its on the signature, i need to do some scouting.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Hit me up when yall got the TDM tourney poppin. Never been a fan of FFA
laugh.gif

nah son FFA is for the Capt only to decide draft order the rest is gonna be best 2 out of 3 different gamemodes playoffs best 4 out of 7
Oh and Boost let that boy cook homie 

Copped a copy of MW3 for the PS3...

Not gonna lie... Its good to be back..

GG to everyone that was in the party for that 3hr session...

Made it to Lvl 31 using that Dbl XP token ...

MW3 still sucks though...

Back
Top Bottom