Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Mic/Chat quality is SOOOOOOOO bad on MW3 for the PS3 cuz.. Omg
sick.gif
.. I can barely make out what people be saying.....

we get it B, xbox > ps3 in your opinion. no need to voice it every time you have a chance.

If i wanna i wanna ... 

Plus when have i ever brought up the whole 360 v PS3 thing in here...? Type Xbox in the search bar for this thread and see if i come up....

The only time i talk about that %*++ is when dudes make threads about "What should i buy 360 or PS3?" Which is a whole different topic...

I said MW3. Its bad on the 360 too but trying to carry convo with people on here is rough when u can barely make out dudes be saying...

How does that even bother you? When its the truth...

ABPUA6 - k/d 1.199
ohwell.gif

I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE MAIN DRAFT becuase I will not stay up until 1 am to play COD. My schedule is messed up already as it is.. I just wanna be a back up player... First COD tourney btw so I'm not sure how half of this stuff works.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Modern Warfare 3 Draft Pool 

Rules:

Post your PSN and overall k/d ratio. Do not post your TDM k/d since we also play objective game modes. Your overall k/d is located in the 'Barracks'. 

1. tru_blu_86 k/d: 1.33

Rules:

Post your PSN and overall k/d ratio. Do not post your TDM k/d since we also play objective game modes. Your overall k/d is located in the 'Barracks'. 

1. tru_blu_86 - k/d: 1.33

2. BayAreaBully510 - k/d: 2.3

Originally Posted by Navarretr

ABPUA6 - k/d 1.199
ohwell.gif

I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE MAIN DRAFT becuase I will not stay up until 1 am to play COD. My schedule is messed up already as it is.. I just wanna be a back up player... First COD tourney btw so I'm not sure how half of this stuff works.

Don't even bother then. You basically told every captain you won't play. Real smart.

Originally Posted by MJair

Rules:

Post your PSN and overall k/d ratio. Do not post your TDM k/d since we also play objective game modes. Your overall k/d is located in the 'Barracks'. 

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

4. o_BAD_RELIGION_o - tbd

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

ABPUA6 - k/d 1.199
ohwell.gif

Don't even bother then. You basically told every captain you won't play. Real smart.
Ruthless
laugh.gif

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

5. Ayocapo - k/d: 1.85

ABPUA6 - k/d 1.199
ohwell.gif

That's why I said I wanted to be a back up player. Like if someone couldn't make it one night I could play. I don't want to be in the captains main team. I wanna be on the bench

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

6. robg_va-703 - k/d 1.90

empirestrikesfirst wrote:

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0
6. Mnmsarao -k/d 1.55

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

6. Mnmsarao -k/d 1.55
7. Noskey - TBA (I think something around 1.4)

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

6. Mnmsarao -k/d 1.55 
7. Noskey - TBA (I think something around 1.4)

8. efrain23-1.68

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

6. Mnmsarao -k/d 1.55 
7. Noskey - 1.23

8. efrain23-1.68

Updated with my 'meh' k/d ratio. I blame domination for that.

are there gonna be other tournaments this year? i really want to join but my schedule is pretty messed up right now.
what time do yall usually play? (pst)

That latest hotfix / FW update did wonders for my connection. Feels good. Game is feeling much better, I'm loving it, zero complaints when I run alone.
Not gonna lie, my connection has been better too...when I host it's usually not a problem but now it's a bit more consistent for me at 3 bars when others host...still far from perfect but I can say there's been an improvement from how it used to be.

Would've been mad frustrated on my old connection playing this %@$* though
sick.gif

I played MW2 and BO on this

1233104436.png

and I jumped to this for MW3

1618695676.png

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

You'd be smart to have a cut-off for sign-ups too. No random dudes throwing their names into free agency, and no trades after the first week.

Players holding out like it's NBA off season, controlling where they go = no bueno.
LeBron-decision1.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

How about this draft set up. The 8 captains do a FFA of course. The winner gets the 1st pick of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd rounds. Then it trickles down from there. 1-8. This gives the captains more incentive to win by being able to pick the top players but not giving them an over powered team.

After the first 3 rounds, the draft flips and goes in reverse.

then...

It sucks for the captains who finish near the end but you play to win the game.
Hmm interesting, a lil spinoff of what Bay has mention. 
So are y'all going with this or
Originally Posted by MJair

How about we make the draft order 1-8 just for the first 2 rounds and then make the rest of the draft snake order? This way everyone wins.
?

and the "only post your KD" %@$* is outdated. Why not add what total time you've spent on the game? What is your TDM only KD vs. overall KD?

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

6. Mnmsarao -k/d 1.55 
7. Noskey - 1.23

8. efrain23-1.68
9. HyperMantis - 3.28

Originally Posted by Hyper

Rules:

3. skinnymane402 k/d 2.0

6. Mnmsarao -k/d 1.55 
7. Noskey - 1.23

8. efrain23-1.68
9. HyperMantis - 3.28

10. dhuang - 1.5

11. ABPUA6 - 1.2

12. TsunamiHair - 1.22

13. f_a360 - 1.77
fixed for the people who didn't copy and paste. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom