Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Call of duty mw3 brand new never opened for sale. 500 or best offer. Call me or text me at 314-662-7168.

SMH..............double is already too much, this dude is just insane.

Lets hit his *+@ up with some text messages, haha

what if dude brings a hammer?
...i'll never let that thread die

My body is ready for tomorrow at midnight...Need to hit Wal-mart tomorrow for some Mountain Dew and Doritos..

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

How about you get yourself a ring first.

you still a bum tho
Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Yooo let me get in on this NT Clan need a squad to do work with. Ima beast myself. Send me some FR 
gt- mmmmmmmmmh kush
wrong thread x-box thread is to the far left

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

93. B1ackMambaK1ng
what copy and paste is really that hard

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm saying, now I don't feel so bad about dudes having it early. I'll be 10th prestige by the end of the week. 

its limited to 24 hours 
I already have 39.5
roll.gif
...but supposedly it is only 24
tired.gif

there is dudes with 300+ hours
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
No you dont and their is no one with 300 hours so stop lying. And even even i you did the game will only allow 24 hours of double xp gameplay

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Its literally been four years of futility. Mo is the Chicago Cubs of NTCOD. 
Operation G.M.A.R is back in full effect, dont worry we wont make it all the way and then collapse like the Canucks did 
in the Stanley Cup, we taking this chip
How about you get yourself a ring first.
pumped_kid.gif

KingSuperbIV:

If you go to dewxp.com & view "leaderboards", the #1 person has 516 HRS. So there is actually quite a few individuals with over 300.
laugh.gif

Just saying.
ohwell.gif

PO

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

My body is ready. I can't wait. Let's do this.
i dont give a !@#%$ im getting you a ring this tournament.
also i will be running and competing in GB this game so anyone down lmk ill have the team set up

make and pm your GB accounts and ill send you team invites

what is GB? 

Originally Posted by PO2345

KingSuperbIV:

If you go to dewxp.com & view "leaderboards", the #1 person has 516 HRS. So there is actually quite a few individuals with over 300.
laugh.gif

Just saying.
ohwell.gif

PO
ok your right, but you can ONLY use 24 hours per gamertag.. So basically its limited to 24 hours per ps3 or xbox gamertag..I think most of them leading work in a grocery store bottle return and take the caps off the bottles or something.

[h3]6. Can I use multiple Gamer IDs? [/h3]
Yes, you can apply XP minutes to multiple Gamer IDs, but each Gamer ID you apply time to must already be activated in COD:MW3 multiplayer mode. There is a limit of 24 hours of XP minutes to each Gamer ID.

Didn't realize game's coming out this week.
laugh.gif
Might pick it up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thought I was slick reserving at a Gamestop next to my house in a small shopping center and not the one in the mall.

**+#%+* guy tells me 1,000 people reserved the game.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

its limited to 24 hours 
I already have 39.5
roll.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
No you dont and their is no one with 300 hours so stop lying. And even even i you did the game will only allow 24 hours of double xp gameplay
You are an idiot.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm saying, now I don't feel so bad about dudes having it early. I'll be 10th prestige by the end of the week. 

its limited to 24 hours 
I already have 39.5
roll.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
damn whatever, I guess I'm in for 24.
I'ma just be at my local walmart standing in the chips section taking down notes.
laugh.gif

Pickin up my copy right after work
pimp.gif
See you guys online! How is the invite system? Is it like mw2 where u have to go to psn messeges or can it be ingame like Bops?

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Pickin up my copy right after work
pimp.gif
See you guys online! How is the invite system? Is it like mw2 where u have to go to psn messeges or can it be ingame like Bops?
its in game but you still have to send a quick message that is prompted after you choose your friend from the list.

the only thing i hear that is concerning, is that people that couldn't quickscope in MW2 can in this one.

this game may go the way of the snipers like COD4  and MW2 did

How is it so hard to track down a hardened edition of this game? Did only make like 10 of them? WTH

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

How is it so hard to track down a hardened edition of this game? Did only make like 10 of them? WTH

They made a small run thats why the stores sold out early, but its possible stores may have some extras.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the only thing i hear that is concerning, is that people that couldn't quickscope in MW2 can in this one.

this game may go the way of the snipers like COD4  and MW2 did
$%+% a sniper
:strirs the pot:

So who's gnna be on all night tonight? add me on ps3

xxdemize

btw wats up with this COD elite pack?

we have to pay to pay to get map packs?

you cant be serious

Back
Top Bottom