Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Damn i just started playing and i'm level 4 and it puts me everytime with guys with levels 30 and up. I'm getting my %@+ kicked. Not too familiar with fps games so i'm super slow. And damn i hate those quickscoping $@@+%*@!. 

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

so is it *!$% or NT?

%%+! is censored?
We are outlawed on NT. 
ann8gk.gif

Give it Time Oneforall, i was in your shoes 2 hours ago.

how do you kill someone who has juggernut killstreak?

okay who's on
nerd.gif

and have space for 1 more, I can't run w/ randoms
they have no sense of urgency or holding a match down

Originally Posted by jrp44

Damn it seriously takes forever to get into a damn game
laugh.gif

Seriously. Got me sitting in the lobby for awhile to join a game that just finished. PSN: iHATEmondayz Add me. I'm a nice guy and will give some laughs

Busy day tomorrow, so I'll be on tomorrow, but has anyone figured out how Elite/Founder Status works? Thanks.

PO

So I just scooped a copy at ToysRus and they gave me a $15 dollar gift card.
Could I, return the game to Walmart, get cash, put in $35 dollar cash and the $15 dollar TRU gift card and buy the game at TRU again?
nerd.gif

Man I was so ready for the midnight release Monday, get home from work that day only to find someone busted in my place and stole everything including my tv and PS3.
30t6p3b.gif

WORST TIMING EVER

Any good PS3 x MW3 bundles out there?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Man I was so ready for the midnight release Monday, get home from work that day only to find someone busted in my place and stole everything including my tv and PS3.
30t6p3b.gif

WORST TIMING EVER

Any good PS3 x MW3 bundles out there?

Damn sucks to hear man. There's guna be Black Friday PS3 Bundles for $199, but prob not with Modern Warfare. I think it's supposed to have 2 games in the bundle.

%$%+ $199 sounds good to me. My 60GB was on its last legs anyway probably wouldn't have made it through the spring.

If you don't wanna wait. Target is giving a $50 gift card when you buy the 160GB system. You could then use that gift card towards MW3

for the dude if he's still looking for a headset, i recommend the trittons (not the silver expensive ones, might be too expensive)

love mine
pimp.gif
and very comfy

Originally Posted by brian to the b

If you don't wanna wait. Target is giving a $50 gift card when you buy the 160GB system. You could then use that gift card towards MW3

and we have a winner. thanks man. don't think I can wait till thanksgiving to record some headshots.

Shot a guy POINT BLANK twice in the head from 5yds, HE DOES NOT DIE. For half a second I'm baffled by what just occurred, so then he turns around in a frantic pace, shoots up the barrels in the room, maneuvering his gun towards me and shoots me 3x, I die. I get back up and fall down, in some word animation glitch. Him: 1, Me: 0.

%$%# this game, I quit.

BTW, I saved it in my online vault, it's 19secs. Please, I encourage you all to view it and laugh, it's the funniest lamest !#%@ ever.

laugh.gif
 Boost was that earlier? We backed out and I noticed you immediately go into theatre mode. I like the game all around,
for now I am going to hold off on it for a week or so until they fix the obvious server issues etc. I do not have the time nor

patience to sit for 3 to 4 minutes each time while trying to fill a lobby of twelve people considering there are a million 

on-line SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

There is no NT group/clan yet?

we could probably be one of the larger groups............the elite $%%% is working now.

Back
Top Bottom