Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

laugh.gif
what, no warning that these are tailor made camping maps and everyone just runs around with L1 gripped down?
laugh.gif
need to shake off some rust.

GG's though
pimp.gif
like old times.  Def gonna run a good amount this weekend.

Will hop on after work

sometimes I can't join when invited..... but send them anyway. Other times I just jump in and fight against NT (hard to win)

PSN: Kicktionare

Team Tactical is the best game mode out there.
Me and a squad of my boys with our headsets and I'm down for whatever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

kill confirmed is where its at.... love it

pimp.gif

MAKITA wrote:
Originally Posted by Cole World

Game is decent, kill confirmed is a great way to prevent camping. really feels like mw2 to me, i hvnt really played tdm but the higher ks seem to be harder get.

Im sniping most of time and the L11 sounds like trash.

Whats "Kill Confirmed"?
"Kill Confirmed" basically TDM with "Dog Tags" you need to collect to "confirm" the kill. You can also "deny" your opponent's kill if you get your fallen teammate's dog tag ahead of them. Basically weeds out campers.

Although it could work with one "camper" and one "collector", I guess, for those stubborn dudes.
eyes.gif

My KD goes down if I play any game mode not named Kill Confirmed. 
laugh.gif

I'm going to go tryhard on KC until my KD is on an acceptable level before I mess with any other game modes. 

I think Kill Confirmed is going to be for me what Capture the Flag was for me on black ops.  In black ops, capture the flag was the game mode I went to if I wanted to boost KD.  It was my best game mode and what scored me the most XP. 

I thought they took away "Last Stand"?!? %@** is ridiculous!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, looking forward to playing with some of the Vets soon like Empire/Donut/Boost.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think my casual skills will be a good asset to the team!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I'm trash at this game.
laugh.gif
I have random sparks of briliance here and there.....but I suck too.
frown.gif

Atleast I keep a UAV handy for the team.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Looks like some COD4/MW2 maps will make a return in MW3,

MW2-and-CoD-4-Maps-in-MW31.jpg

Crash, Strike and Highrise are 
pimp.gif

Crossfire is aite

Overgrown is meh

they need to bring back Rundown, Terminal, Skidrow

15 minutes to find a game and hen "out of memory 15" once those issues are patched the game will be awesome!

These maps are pretty much "meh".  I feel like you can't take 10 steps without running into someone running a corner.  Seems like the majority of gun battles are quickdraw, face-to-face scenarios instead of situations where you can actually strategize, if that makes sense.  Also seems to be an increased number of campers b/c of this.   
But then again, maybe its b/c I haven't had enough time to figure out the flow of the maps, spawn points, etc.  

So what was the update for?.....came home from work and seen I had to download the updateEdit: hopped on and got in KC on the first try, no problem

Back
Top Bottom