Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by 430AM

Anyone play ALOT and wanna clan up? I'm tired of doing MJ numbers and the rest of my random squad is BUNS. Droppin 23-5 while the everyone else goes below .500 and we lose badly.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm cool with playin 2nd option like Scottie Pippen I just want some wins dammit.
laugh.gif

PSN: DEBOS_DRAWS
ill add you when i get on

!!$$ this game man, i swear ill start off doing good then 2 minutes later im running around with %@+#%*% ultra marathon deathstreak and barely going positive

Originally Posted by Cole World

Anyone play ALOT and wanna clan up? I'm tired of doing MJ numbers and the rest of my random squad is BUNS. Droppin 23-5 while the everyone else goes below .500 and we lose badly.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm cool with playin 2nd option like Scottie Pippen I just want some wins dammit.
laugh.gif

added both of yall im already doing preliminary scouting for the upcoming tournament 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

added both of yall im already doing preliminary scouting for the upcoming tournament 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Might be making a comeback for this specifically 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Anyone play search & destroy?  Im looking for a partner or a team... PSN: Patmc13
Add me.. theres only like 2 or 3 SnD players on NT. The rest play TDM.

Originally Posted by MJair

Anyone play search & destroy?  Im looking for a partner or a team... PSN: Patmc13
i play snd usually snipe if my teams pretty good, and im the dude calling ppl out playing the objective
pimp.gif

What is your favorite setup right now? I'm running with the M4 or C901 or something like that. I forgot that in MW2 I HAD to run with ghost on because there were so many killstreaks. THis game is very similar but I haven't played enough to make a proper assessment. I've never had a k/d under 2.00 in my COD lifetime and right now I'm only at like 1.4.

Lethal killstreaks in this game are absolute trash...

Just take them outta the damn game if they're going to be this worthless.

Playing for the next few hours, PSN: ComingOfAge45, TDM or Kill Confirmed.   HAs anyone been able to use the Elite website?

Man the graphics in this game make black ops look good, And it seems like the SMG's And AR's are pretty much the same its like three bullet kills for all they really need to do something to fix this up.

Originally Posted by MJair

I actually perfer S&D over TDM. I'll run a couple games with you guys.

Has anyone experienced their rank reset? I don't have a twitter to contact@fourtwozero, but this @%%! is ridiculous!
30t6p3b.gif

It took me down 8 LVLS, lost all upgrades & my K/D messed up too.
ohwell.gif

I don't cheat, so I don't know what's goin on.
frown.gif

PO

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

How much is alot? I don't get on a whole b/c I got school and work but if I get on w/ some dudes I know that know how to play, I could got a couple hours.
PSN: StarCityPA

his is the biggest problem I have with this game right now. I'm used to my hits actually counting for something in MW2, in this it's sketchy. I'll headshot someone from behind only for dude to run behind a corner, turn around and kill me... but when I run behind corners I drop seconds later.

Good Lord. It's doing this %+%# AGAIN!
30t6p3b.gif

If I look at Leaderboards, my rank LVL is 25, but if play a new match I'm 18?!? WTH is going with this idiotic MP?

Is this happening to anyone else?
tired.gif

I'm heated man...
mad.gif

PO

Also, can someone inform me how to view your recent matches? (EX: Like BO had)

I'm trying to see if my recent games are still available, since my leaderboard stats are current.

Thanks.

PO

I shoot someone -> they go into last stand -> someone else kills him -> I get assist.

Happy to see this is back
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom