Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

There is zero reason why a sniper rifle should beat a machine gun, any machine gun, in close quarters, face to face.

first 2 days i forgot about KD and was messing around
30t6p3b.gif
now my KD is 1.50 tryna bring it up to atleast 2.0 smh
i already got my perfect set up though
pimp.gif
beastin

Originally Posted by amel223

^PO it's not in the multiplayer menu I think you have to get out of it to view your games I believe.

Where is that sir?

Anyways, I was able to view the "summary" of my recent games through Elite & sure enough my recent games were there, but for some reason my rank reduced.

I played a long time, so it looks like I'm staying off MP until they fix it.

I googled it & it seems like many users are facing the problem. Hopefully Activision gets this right!

%$!@ sucks man!

PO

Originally Posted by Noskey

I shoot someone -> they go into last stand -> someone else kills him -> I get assist.

Happy to see this is back
eyes.gif

Real Talk.

They announced they were taking it away @ the COD LA Event too!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

All of us that suck should run a game together. One of us is bound to put up some all star numbers.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

There is zero reason why a sniper rifle should beat a machine gun, any machine gun, in close quarters, face to face.
It's called quick scope (year of the sniper
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

pimp.gif
)
It's called *#!@$@** (fix your game)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Just played 3 games, patch did nothing. More lag, bullets are still terricloth and I have perfected the moon walk. The netcode is still *%#**!.
First weekend of the game being out, everyone is on... shouldn't have expected any improvement. If anything this weekend is gonna be worse.
This isn't Call of Duty 4, this is Modern Warfare 3, the 5th iteration in the console series, these dudes should know by now how to make $!%! work. They've should of known that there was gonna be major activity for a game of this scope. 
Dirty bastards should have given us dedicated servers, with accurate hit detection
30t6p3b.gif

The game played so great the first night, it was +#@$*$+ perfect for me. Now a few days later, and its MW2/Black Ops again 
indifferent.gif

They need to do a huge patch update for this +#@$*$+ game. This game should be flawless

does anyone use the attack helicopter? if nobody shoots that thing down it goes on forever 
btw if anyone wants add me its allblack_ my k/d is 1.81 if it matters lol

This.

People running around the maps playing offensively using snipers in close combat situations like it's a smg.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

This.

People running around the maps playing offensively using snipers in close combat situations like it's a smg.
Well it take skill to quick scope bruh.

Everyone can run around easy with a machine gun but not everyone can run around shooting easy with a sniper rifle.

Step your quick scope game up
laugh.gif

PO, to view recent matches its before you completely enter mp where it give you the option to go into elite and all that its under "vault"

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Anyone play search & destroy?  Im looking for a partner or a team... PSN: Patmc13
Add me.. theres only like 2 or 3 SnD players on NT. The rest play TDM.
only time i play snd is with you 
laugh.gif

sometimes i see anything 718 and daema, but thats about it

most people just play tdm

recently i'll send invites to a bunch of NTers and just run through games of team defender, demolition, kill confirmned, hq, and snd 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Anyone play search & destroy?  Im looking for a partner or a team... PSN: Patmc13
Add me.. theres only like 2 or 3 SnD players on NT. The rest play TDM.
only time i play snd is with you 
laugh.gif

sometimes i see anything 718 and daema, but thats about it

most people just play tdm

recently i'll send invites to a bunch of NTers and just run through games of team defender, demolition, kill confirmned, hq, and snd 
pimp.gif
Do they still have Mosh Pit? That used to be my favorite for playing with a party.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

pimp.gif
)
It's called *#!@$@** (fix your game)
Had this happen to meet a bunch of times, dudes shooting sniper rifles from the hip, like it's a machine gun. Ive had a couple of dudes quickscope me from 5 feet, yet my G36 knocked off 4 rounds before he dropped me with one shot?
Game is BROKEN. Once I hit 80 (I'm 75), I'm going back to MW2 till they fix the netcode/hit detection. 

dudes with assassin pro and a heartbeat sensor should go off themselves, then they have the audacity to camp like what the hell.

pro perks are way to easy to unlock

Originally Posted by sole vintage

dudes with assassin pro and a heartbeat sensor should go off themselves, then they have the audacity to camp like what the hell.

pro perks are way to easy to unlock

Everything is easy to unlock. It's not even challenging anymore.

They need a playlist that bans Assassin/Deathstreaks and Hearbeat Sensors, IMMEDIATELY.

+%$$ is DISGUSTING.

How you gonna use Assassin/Heartbeat Sensor and sit in a +@%!%$* corner waiting for me to run by so you can shoot me in my back?

I'm DONE.

Originally Posted by Hyper

They need a playlist that bans Assassin/Deathstreaks and Hearbeat Sensors, IMMEDIATELY.

+%$$ is DISGUSTING.

How you gonna use Assassin/Heartbeat Sensor and sit in a +@%!%$* corner waiting for me to run by so you can shoot me in my back?

I'm DONE.
They already have one........They have barebones in the advanced playlist.   no perks, killstreaks or attachments

Back
Top Bottom