Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

FIX THE FREAKIN FRAME RATE OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by S4L3

KLIQ tryouts?
Forget tryouts. As far as I'm concerned, you dudes should be going to door to door looking for new talent because quite frankly, the best of the rest>kliq...

I mean we're talking about...
Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

...list goes on. I just don't see it....
laugh.gif
 You're always trying to bring that up, but I dont think you realize that we don't care...we're a group of friends who just clown and have fun more than try to play extra hard and sit behind cars and trash cans like you do. 
This.

Man i hate people who camp for kill streaks. Gladly they are too stupid to change locations. Dudes are too concerned of KD. I just run and sometimes take things more carefully.
Which gun do you guys use? I pretty much use P90 or that PP90M1. Range is an issue with these guns but i like them more then assault rifles.

^^^^ I use the M4A1, the Scar, and the UMP45. Just started usin the G36 since I unlucked it. Don't like it so much. Only other gun I know I'll use when I unlock it is the ACR. Ever since I increased my sensitivity, I've noticed my accuracy increase.

Last night, 2-3 bars. This evening, 3 bars. My K/D dropped from 1.74 to 1.68, I have gone negative in my last 20 games. I can shoot first, 3 -5 bullets and I will ALWAYS die first. The kill cam doesn't even show me spraying and if it does, only 1 bullet.

im surprised everyone still playing MP with all these issues. spec ops survival is where its at. being on top of my friends list on most of the maps
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Last night, 2-3 bars. This evening, 3 bars. My K/D dropped from 1.74 to 1.68, I have gone negative in my last 20 games. I can shoot first, 3 -5 bullets and I will ALWAYS die first. The kill cam doesn't even show me spraying and if it does, only 1 bullet.

I've been stuck on two bars for a while.  Was just running some Domination with Tap and it was rough.  Can't stay on for more than an hour with the frustration
grin.gif

frown.gif
Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by Noskey

Boost or whoever, y'all just need to post the KLIQ members list. That'll weed out everyone. If there is one. Whatever. I'll be on later tonight with a mic
smokin.gif
Off top of my head,
Mo

Nino

Chris

Battousai (Ray)

Disgaea (Jason)

Donut

Arsnal

Dmasta

Illoquent

Noskey

Just Reason

Jrpp44

Arnolds_Protege (Alex)

iKoN

Pootaing

Jcuzzo

Sole Vintage

Purple Face

SupremeApe
Speaking of wich I will be making my PS3 debut soon. I better get invites

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

KLIQ tryouts?
Forget tryouts. As far as I'm concerned, you dudes should be going to door to door looking for new talent because quite frankly, the best of the rest>kliq...

Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

if this was back in MW2 your team would look better no shots but half you team just dont run as much anymore
Hypers retired like 12 times, Junes had a kid, Bays kid around the corner, Dhuang just got the game like yesterday 

roll.gif

I've put around 24 hours into MW3 so far, but I haven't played a single public match yet.

Once I start working again in a few weeks this game might be dead to me, though.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

if this was back in MW2 your team would look better no shots but half you team just dont run as much anymore
Hypers retired like 12 times, Junes had a kid, Bays kid around the corner, Dhuang just got the game like yesterday 

roll.gif

I've put around 24 hours into MW3 so far, but I haven't played a single public match yet.

Once I start working again in a few weeks this game might be dead to me, though.

nerd.gif
 how you got more hours in the game than me?

I've been playing private matches w/ my friends on my old account.

I wanted to learn the maps/spawns w/o having to deal w/ the crappy servers.

to get Sitrep Pro easy put trophy system on your sitrep class spawn plant it then knife it counts towards your 50 enemy equipment
towards sitrep pro dont know if they'll patch it soon so hear you go

I played this on PS3 today and it is unplayable man. 
tired.gif
 Its atrocious.
I saw those invites, Pac. I tried jumping in with you all afterward, but your party was full, so I just said *%#+ it. 

Yeah, I'm late, but Kill Confirmed is that new chick on campus
eek.gif

Campers, campers everywhere.

laugh.gif
not restricted to KC bud, they have literally found every single crevice they can hide in on these maps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I played this on PS3 today and it is unplayable man. 
tired.gif
 Its atrocious.
I saw those invites, Pac. I tried jumping in with you all afterward, but your party was full, so I just said *%#+ it. 

You've played it on XBOX 360, right?? Is there a difference?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yeah, I'm late, but Kill Confirmed is that new chick on campus
eek.gif

Campers, campers everywhere.

laugh.gif
not restricted to KC bud, they have literally found every single crevice they can hide in on these maps
laugh.gif
I know, believe me I know. But in KC it's even more frustrating because you need to collect the dogtags. Gets impossible on small maps where camper +*#*$ spawn 45 feet away from you.

Back
Top Bottom