Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

the spawns in this game are unbelievable smfh. but IMO CM901>AK-47 i think the AK is overrated in this game. in MW and MW2 it was way better.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I played this on PS3 today and it is unplayable man. 
tired.gif
 Its atrocious.
I saw those invites, Pac. I tried jumping in with you all afterward, but your party was full, so I just said *%#+ it. 

You've played it on XBOX 360, right?? Is there a difference?

Night and day. I've played around 3 hours on PS3 and the best, most stable game I've had on PS3 is a below average game on 360. 
ohwell.gif

I'll still be rolling through Single Player and Co-op on PS3, but I'll only be playing online with NT tourny's/set up games. 

Originally Posted by S4L3

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.
Most of you dudes are over the hill anyway. You should be happy young dudes want to give that clan some fresh blood....

baton+pass.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Proshares

Campers, campers everywhere.

laugh.gif
not restricted to KC bud, they have literally found every single crevice they can hide in on these maps
laugh.gif
I know, believe me I know. But in KC it's even more frustrating because you need to collect the dogtags. Gets impossible on small maps where camper +*#*$ spawn 45 feet away from you.

frown.gif
 Its the only game I play though, a lot less camping than TDM.

Free for all spawns are ridiculous.

You can glitch on outpost easily.

Dont even know why Im still playing, but Im not going to prestige anymore.

I think BO takes the cake for me being the most pissed off at. MW3 pisses me off, but it was actually working fine last night, and MW2 is the greatest of them all, I love that damn game.

Just played 2 games of TDM, and the issue with the game jumping was worse than ever before for me. I literally froze for about 15 seconds before I found myself respawned 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I've been playing this game all wrong i do so much better when i rush with a p90 (or alot of the sub machine guns) it also makes the game 10X more fun.

Yeah. I have no problems usually but when i'm host then it's good %+%*+#* night. I can't kill anyone. I'm like two full seconds slower than everybody else. Well might try those special ops missions.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, I'm late, but Kill Confirmed is that new chick on campus
eek.gif

Campers, campers everywhere.
WORD. Sick of these clowns, Your teammates don't even go for the tags to try to win they just want a nice K/D ratio. I'm so sick of these fools. Then you might spawn right in front of one every time!! Smh

I think they updated the game, its running smoother for me, my bullets are hitting a bit better. No complaints so far.
EDIT: Spoke too soon 
tired.gif

I'm enjoying the game
laugh.gif

MW3, BO and MW2 it's all the same to me.. COD4 was smooth because it was simple. Every year more new stuff gets added which just means more things that can go wrong or lag down the game. I do hope they fix the frame rate issue though but even then the game is still playable since it doesn't always happen.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by ludex360

i've never have gotten so mad at a video game before

ive actually been more mad in MW2 and BO i dont know i might just be a less angry individual now 

Same. Down to being a less angry person maybe. Like Boost said, B.O. was easily the most infuriating game I've ever played.

I bought this a week ago and finally played online.

Played team deathmatch, got killed twice from across the room with a shotgun and died instantly. All I needed to see this @@!$ goes back tomorrow.

It takes some time to get used to the flow of the game. You'll die alot in the beginning but after a while you'll be decent. Stick with the M4A1 or Type 95. Although the M4A1 has low damage and the Type 95 isn't full automatic, both of them are extremely accurate and help you rack up kills quickly.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I think they updated the game, its running smoother for me, my bullets are hitting a bit better. No complaints so far.
EDIT: Spoke too soon 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom