Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i thought JP and taptap were in n t k l

you have no clue how late you are
uhm i guess blame it on your malfunctioning mic
all u had to do was say yes or no, if they werent or not
smartass 
grin.gif

i thought JP and taptap were in n t k l

smartass 
grin.gif
Yeah, I was let in during MW2 by you, Chris, and Mo. Those things you made me do over webcam, though....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

smartass 
grin.gif
Yeah, I was let in during MW2 by you, Chris, and Mo. Those things you made me do over webcam, though....
embarassed.gif
fe07k3.gif

laugh.gif
I broke my mic, someone recommend me a cheap one or some cheap headsets so I can run late night and actually hear things.

Anyways, I'm just gonna say it. When I'm playing with volume I'm pretty sure I can keep up with boost. (puts on flame suit)

at first I thought this game was crap (been playing since mw1) then it took me till level 60 to realize you ain't crap in this game till you get the gun you want. . . I'm waiting for that ak47

Last night that %@#% was running smoooooth. Bullets were murking, connection was full green bars, we won like 307 games in a row. I think IW lowkey patch it since the update number in the right corner is different.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Wait you're upset because someone murked you close range with a shotgun? C'mon son.
laugh.gif
"your *****assness is offensive, im gonna have to report you"
laugh.gif

too many times in random lobbies will dudes %+#+% about getting touched up by a shotgun.

all the complains on campers(me self included) you gonna sit there and whine about somebody playing the game right?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

at first I thought this game was crap (been playing since mw1) then it took me till level 60 to realize you ain't crap in this game till you get the gun you want. . . I'm waiting for that ak47

why wait? go in the prestige shop n unlock that %#!+%. 1st gear i unlocked
pimp.gif

Anybody playing story mode if so can someone tell me how to save the president when u have to put him on the chopper and makarov is waiting for you to open the door cause I guess I'm doing something wrong cause it always say failed by this or am I suppose to fail it cuz makarov does let him have it when he get off the chopper lol lol

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm trying to get this 50 game winning streak tonight, who's down? Good players only!

In. Having to work early tomorrow morning means I'll be spending my night indoors. Might as well rage, right?

I'm trying to get this 50 game winning streak tonight, who's down? Good players only!
Post when you're running. I was trying to stay motivated to play a lil while ago but got bored. Seems like everyone on right now is either really good or really bad.. I always get stuck with the really bad players.

Originally Posted by Noskey

In. Having to work early tomorrow morning means I'll be spending my night indoors. Might as well rage, right?

I'm down! I'm not gonna be the most sober player lol... but I think I can hold my own.

I want my 30+ game winning streak going...so you can count on me at around 11:30 EST( if you want)

Originally Posted by Noskey

Im in, what time?

Add me if anyone wants to play right now.. just put NT when you send a message cause i usually get friend requests during games and just deny them
username : sumtimesy

k/d 2.41

Count me in good sir, I think I am close to the top with 34. Unless things have changed recently, lets say 8 or 9 pac?

Every time I have win streak going, my party gets put into a losing game. Had this happen so many times. 

Back
Top Bottom