Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

is it still sucking hard on ps3? i've only played it on xbox and it's not that bad.  debating on copping.

Also new playlist patch v1.3.363.9

P.S. The patch didn't fix the glitch on Outpost I'm reading on other forums, so I'm not sure what it did, more than likely fixing the multiplayer bugs.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

How long did the streak go on for last night? when I left it was 21
tired.gif

We were up about 8 kills, June dropped and it was pretty much over. We got ran 7500 > 5900

Im down for another run today 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 shenanigans btw i got my WS up to a 50 something last nite/early morning will be on tonite after work tho
not accepting my WS for this game to be under 250

tired.gif

We were up about 8 kills, June dropped and it was pretty much over. We got ran 7500 > 5900

nerd.gif

That was the longest 23 games I have ever played.,.

I started a NT clan on Elite. Search clan name "NKETLK" and add yourselves.

(Clearview has a Niketalk clan but I don't if he plays or not/he's not on my friends list).

Edit: if you're not on Elite already, download it to your PS3 or just join here: https://elite.callofduty.com/ The website runs smoother.

I joined the one that boost made, !!$+, lol

Ill look for it earlier, too many people over my damn house right now, eating up all my noodles and making all this damn noise...............bout to kick some of these MFers out in a minute. (damn ghetto +!% in-laws, smh)

Yea he started the N T K L group, I joined that too. Theres that group and the Niketalk group.

Edit: When you log in click on the "Connect" tab, then look at the top of the screen, it will say "Clans" and "Groups", click on "Clan", then search for "NKETLK" under "Find an Existing Clan".

I figured out how to add everyone. If you don't get an invite and want to join, send me a PM on PSN. Just make sure you're signed up for Elite first.

Arsnal23

shout out to bobbyano for the invite and having patience 
laugh.gif

along with 3 others there
pimp.gif

finally had a good game going on but had to quit on you guys because my niece woke up crying..i was mad excited too
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

im in the clan Arsnal made what i gotta do to get this !@#$ as one of the tops in the world
bout to throw yall on my back and carry yall there

GG's Grimey, Bobby, Skinnymane & Heel!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

We would had that streak going if it wasn't for that SKYPOST or w/e that !*#+* name was.
laugh.gif

So, what's the name of the clan on Elite? I'm confused as hell. Y'all got like 3 different kinds.
roll.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Dusted718

tired.gif

nerd.gif

That was the longest 23 games I have ever played.,.

Real talk
30t6p3b.gif
...BTW I'm down for another run too, ill be on at around 11:30 EST

I want to run. the longest winning streak for me was 20 i think, I didnt even know how that happened.
PSN: LanZeR23

laugh.gif
I got your message, did you even get the game yet?

I came online to check my friends list.  I keep a very detailed list of all my friends on a spreadsheet. 
Apparently the only person who deleted me within the last few weeks was Boost.  So thanks for being one of my 6 friends.

I've been having a problem where I've killed someone when I have full ammo but it switches out to my secondary and tells me I have no ammo. ++@% has been frustrating me all night.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Can I get in on this?... Sorry late on posting guys, been busy with work 
tired.gif
BTW, I thought they charge for Elite subscription?

elite is free to all CoD players, but the premium elite requires a subscription.

Ok so I noticed this contest on the Elite site, the contest consists of a screen shot of your clan. I figured NT runs with one of the deepest clans on the net, size wise! Who ever is on tonight take a minute to accept my invite so I can create a private match and take a screen shot of our clan. I am not sure what we will get out of it, never the less it should be pretty dope. If anyone has any ideas for maps and locations inside the map to take a screen shot, lmk...

Back
Top Bottom