Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Ok guys how can I get as good as you guys at this game. My KD is like .8
frown.gif

I can get 15-20 kills a game but I get murked like 15-25 kills a game. I can't even get kill streaks going.
30t6p3b.gif

Teach me your sorcery.
awesome reply boost, im on the same boat as TNM

past 2 days ive been using the ACR and im getting a lot more kills than my 3 shot assault rifle

im going to start playing FFA...i run around like crazy which then i die 15+ times per game
laugh.gif

CV, anytime your free to help/play, just MSG me when you see me online. I haven't even started.
laugh.gif

Thanks.

PO

frown.gif

I can get 15-20 kills a game but I get murked like 15-25 kills a game. I can't even get kill streaks going.
30t6p3b.gif

Teach me your sorcery.
To be honest, it sounds like you're going to be a pretty good player. 

I feel like players get better in different stages. 

And it sounds like you skipped the first stage and went straight to the second. 

The first stage is just trying to get kills.

The second stage you're getting enough kills, you're just dying too much. 

The third stage is just trying to stay at 1 consistently. 

The fourth stage is trying to get as high above 1 as you can. 

sorry skinnymane & heel we could only do so much but randoms going 4-18,3-12,4-13 on our team
sick.gif

like why do these dudes even play the game
tired.gif

real talk I got a headache from that loss

for those that haven't added me on PSN -->BobbyANO

I need six whenever I run from now

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by MJair

SnD is probably the one game mode that will give you true k/d and w/l ratios. A lot of people have trouble even staying positive in that game and it's the only game mode where you can literally carry a whole team and win solo.Edit: and someone add me to the Elite clan. Either the Niketalk one or NKETLK.

I have trouble staying awake in SnD.

+%*+% BORING.
Nothing gets your heart racing more than being the last man alive on your team and clutching. It's probably only boring if you spend a majority of your time watching killcams.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

sorry skinnymane & heel we could only do so much but randoms going 4-18,3-12,4-13 on our team
sick.gif

like why do these dudes even play the game
tired.gif

real talk I got a headache from that loss

for those that haven't added me on PSN -->BobbyANO

I need six whenever I run from now
i finally got it going after you left. my scar had rubber bullets

the mp7 is a beastly run and gun weapon but I can't do crap with the delay I been having all night...dudes got the drop on me by default out there...terrible

scumbag assassin users: talk the most crap about the other team camping, while camping with assassin, silenced weapon, heartbeat senor. next round camp and rage quit

Originally Posted by sole vintage

scumbag assassin users: talk the most crap about the other team camping, while camping with assassin, silenced weapon, heartbeat senor. next round camp and rage quit
laugh.gif
word, what a bunch of hypocrites.  dudes had the audacity to say I was camping when two of their players were posted up in the balcony for 5 straight min.  funny how both teams rage quit, it's just a game.

Win streak @ 114.

pimp.gif

Was pushing for 125 tonight but I'm dead tired.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

I died once for a throwing knife from like behind two buildings. %%!* made me rage quit.�

roll.gif
roll.gif
that was ridiculous
at first i was like +*@ how he getting points but killed nobody

Originally Posted by amel223

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Teach me your sorcery.
To be honest, it sounds like you're going to be a pretty good player. 

I feel like players get better in different stages. 

And it sounds like you skipped the first stage and went straight to the second. 

The first stage is just trying to get kills.

The second stage you're getting enough kills, you're just dying too much. 

The third stage is just trying to stay at 1 consistently. 

The fourth stage is trying to get as high above 1 as you can. 

i agree with this.

the first stage, you slowly post up in places, firing from a statuesqe prone position, only really getting kills when you luck out and flank the enemy...

second stage, everytime you find someone you merk them, but his 2nd and 3rd teammates merk you first

third stage, you either escape or merk that 2nd guy, but the 3rd guy ALWAYS gets you

fourth? you merk all of them without even stopping your predetermined track route to the last guy who killed you for the payback

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm
you take this game too serious
grin.gif

i was answering a question, tho

lmao @ who is this and why is he in MY thread

haysh dude.

Back
Top Bottom