Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

274843569.png

Damn we definitely gotta hit level 10 soon for that gold clan tag and double XP. Hopefully more founders join.

Note to self. You can be good and get your $@+ fed to you by a team of 5-6 players who are on there game.

Running solo FTL. Haven't run with NT'ers since Blackops really.

Hey Arsnal, you should be able to send me a invite now. Dont think my elite account was linked before

Just went on a nice win streak with a few #NT dudes. Great feeling to know that your team is actually good.

If anyone would like to give me an invite to join the clan I'd appreciate it 
happy.gif

PSN: cubanref

Updated the clan motto.

We're at level 6 now
pimp.gif

For those looking for an invite post on the clan wall, I'll send them as more people accept.

How do you get fall camo?

I have winter camo and I dont know how I got it.

Also im on my 4th prestige but I never received my token for it

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

You get different camos by leveling up your weapon proficiency. I think fall camo is around 29?

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

You get different camos by leveling up your weapon proficiency. I think fall camo is around 29?
winter camo is a founder bonus.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

winter camo is a founder bonus.
Is that from the founder card? Because i have winter camo but sold my Founder card on ebay

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

man i never got my prestige token from COD4 
laugh.gif

If you haven't..make sure after prestiging that you level up past 1 then you should get the tokens.

Grimey/Clear_View, look 2 pages back. Your account is not connected properly so it doesn't recognize you when I try to send it. Log in and make sure it works (ie. you don't get an error page when you view your MW3 player and stats.)

430AM, post on the clan wall.

Boost, the options for the clan logo are pretty limited, but if you wanna try you're more than welcome. Let me know when you have free time and I'll pass the leadership to you.

Back
Top Bottom