Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Championships for COD?!?!
laugh.gif

Are there money prizes??

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

Are there money prizes??

COD XP just had a $1mil tourney a couple of months ago.
Winning team got 450k

They just had a National Championship for 50k for winning team.

On top of that they get paid for streaming everyday and uploading on youtube.

I was surprised myself when I first found out.

SC2 players get $$$ though, because they dont have to split with a team. I couldn't believe it. That game is so boring watch , but addicting to play.

TapTapPull where you at?? I seen the video of you getting killed by a throwing knife from across the map in S&D, first round too.

Game plays much better, the new update / hot fixes are working. Still not perfect though, hitmarkers/hit detection is still a problem.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

Are there money prizes??

COD XP just had a $1mil tourney a couple of months ago.
Winning team got 450k

They just had a National Championship for 50k for winning team.

On top of that they get paid for streaming everyday and uploading on youtube.

I was surprised myself when I first found out.

SC2 players get $$$ though, because they dont have to split with a team. I couldn't believe it. That game is so boring watch , but addicting to play.
Character Code? 
nerd.gif

Via Joystiq

Infinity Ward issuing Modern Warfare 3 bans that last 5000 days
mw31214-1323877404.jpg

Infin]ity Ward is issuing its version of a "permaban" to offensive Modern Warfare 3 players, in the form of a ban lasting 5000 days. "If you see this message," IW Creative Strategist Robert Bowling confirmed on Twitter, "it means you've been Permabanned (for something bad)."

Really, when you think about it, IW is being charitable to cheaters and other malcontents by issuing bans lasting only 13 and a half years. That's not really permanent at all! Maybe you should thank Infinity Ward for its beneficence by not hacking your game or being outrageously racist.

Otherwise, you'll be thinking about how to live your life until you turn 26.

5000 days
eek.gif
ill be back for MW17
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: Here is the users twitter http://twitter.com/#!/HotShot__01

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

TapTapPull where you at?? I seen the video of you getting killed by a throwing knife from across the map in S&D, first round too.

smgdh, on village... Messaged dude like, UMMMMM? He said it was the first time he hit that. I was impressed, what can you do??

Im not sending out invites anymore, yall complain about not running with NT but when we send invites yall dont respond smh

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

smgdh, on jungle... Messaged dude like, UMMMMM? He said it was the first time he hit that. I was impressed, what can you do??
Not much, just thought i would share this since the guy that killed you is my friend

smgdh, on jungle... Messaged dude like, UMMMMM? He said it was the first time he hit that. I was impressed, what can you do??
Not much, just thought i would share this since the guy that killed you is my friend
Not what I meant, just saying "what can you do" about cross map throwing knives? Just gotta take em as they come.

I sat there like,
AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Hope I don't wind up on some top 5 kills of the week or something...

Not what I meant, just saying "what can you do" about cross knife throwing maps? Just gotta take em as they come.

I sat there like,
AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Hope I don't wind up on some top 5 kills of the week or something...
nah, he told me he got the throwing knife kill across the map on some guy called taptap. I just asked if it was taptappull and he said yeah but yeah you can't do anything but just take it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Im not sending out invites anymore, yall complain about not running with NT but when we send invites yall dont respond smh
Hey can I get an invite on my other PSN: allCHEMISTRY? I'm 2 to 1 K/D on that account. I already joined as DEBOS_DRAWS so if there's room for one more... add me. Thanks homie.

Side Note: How can I earn points for our clan. I try to lookup info on the Elite site but that +@%! is mad confusing. lol.   

New Playlist update, v1.3.364.15

Not sure exactly what all hot fixes have been implemented but the one I notice right off the back was hitmarker noise. It's loud, you can hear your bullets hit, good job IW. The game is getting better now, just a few more hot fixes / updates, IE: hit detection / lag compensation and this game is gonna be !!**%* golden.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

New Playlist update, v1.3.364.15

Not sure exactly what all hot fixes have been implemented but the one I notice right off the back was hitmarker noise. It's loud, you can hear your bullets hit, good job IW. The game is getting better now, just a few more hot fixes / updates, IE: hit detection / lag compensation and this game is gonna be !!**%* golden.

"Tourny Time"
nerd.gif

I will play with any NTer that messages/invites me.  I'm decent I have my good and bad games just like anyone else

PSN: Brb_Fapping

Via G4TV

New game modes coming this weekend?
call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3.jpg

Moments ago, X-Play handed out its "Best Multiplayer Game" award for 2011 to Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. During the acceptance speech, Infinity Ward's creative strategist, Robert Bowling, revealed that player-created game modes will soon be added to MW3's multiplayer.

"Since we have such advanced private match options, we've been noticing a lot of user-created game modes, that in the coming weeks, we're going to be adding to the public playlists in multiplayer," Bowling said. "We're going to be adding some in for the holiday, brand new modes that the users created, that we adapted, made more polished, and are putting into the game," he added.

I guess details coming tomorrow via his Twitter.

So am I the only one from the OG NT clan that still plays hardcore? Because if I remember correctly that's all we played in MW1.

Back
Top Bottom