mods please delete

However, never once will you hear me talk about how great a rapper Boosie or Webbie is, or how dope their albums are, because in all honesty, their albums suck. It's ALRIGHT party music, but like another rapper than CONSTANTLY gets love in this forum, they rap about 1-2 topics, always in the same format, the same way.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Those dudes do not make party music.......And if you think that, you might as well commit that.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I think this is a subliminal to memphisb
smh.gif
. Anyways, when it comes to the music section.....

2mhd4d5.gif

that gif is funny....but, well......nevamind

Originally Posted by doyung9

Nah. memphisboi345 or something? no, not him.

Not really anyone in general, just people like that. Put it this way, it's one of those things where if you take offense, there's probably a reason.
wink.gif

Those dudes do not make party music.......And if you think that, you might as well commit that.
Go to any party/club in Baton Rouge/New Orleans, and this music is being played, girls and GUYS are singing the lyrics, and dancing.

Wipe Me Down, Zoom, Independent, Watch My Shoes, Bad B*tch... all party songs.

I just don't understand the love for Boosie and Webbie. Like not even hating, I've been listening to it for years, like I don't understand it. Like, I can tell you why I like Biggie, his lyrics/delivery. But it's just, if you've heard most of Boosie and Webbie's catalog, the songs are starting to become the same, hell even the beats are the same. And then you've got Boosie saying he's the best rapper out there...
indifferent.gif

I can respect your opinion, but I gotta disagree. Yeah they have their club singles or whatever, but most dudes who listen to Boosie & Webbie don'tlisten to that radio bull*, they listen cause they be on that GUTTA, GUTTA s*.

Go listen to:
U Ain't Bout What You Be Talkin Bout
Set It Off
Down To Ride
I Got That

It probably won't change your opinion on them, but you'll see where I'm comin from.......

Well I live in LA as well,baton rouge to be exact and though I agree Webbie and Boosie are'nt a match for true lyricist,they make up for it with theirability to come off as (dare I say) genuine in the booth,its no fluff rap that is easy to relate to.Though I do agree that people feel justified in theiractions because its glorified in music,though that can be applied to music as a whole and not specifically their music.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Trill is straight gutta music fam ... they got dance song. But then song like Set It Off, G-Sh.t, Show Ya Tats ignite riots everytime they get spinned.

Wow this thread is so perfect to describe these Bay Area cats. I've lived in the Bay for 20 years and nothin' bothers me more than my idiot friends whothink i'm "stupid" for not like Bay music because "it's where i'm from."

Does the fact that I'm from the Bay supposed to make the lyrics sound better?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by doyung9

Nah. memphisboi345 or something? no, not him.

Not really anyone in general, just people like that. Put it this way, it's one of those things where if you take offense, there's probably a reason.
wink.gif

Go to any party/club in Baton Rouge/New Orleans, and this music is being played, girls and GUYS are singing the lyrics, and dancing.

Wipe Me Down, Zoom, Independent, Watch My Shoes, Bad B*tch... all party songs.

I just don't understand the love for Boosie and Webbie. Like not even hating, I've been listening to it for years, like I don't understand it. Like, I can tell you why I like Biggie, his lyrics/delivery. But it's just, if you've heard most of Boosie and Webbie's catalog, the songs are starting to become the same, hell even the beats are the same. And then you've got Boosie saying he's the best rapper out there...
indifferent.gif

I can respect your opinion, but I gotta disagree. Yeah they have their club singles or whatever, but most dudes who listen to Boosie & Webbie don't listen to that radio bull*, they listen cause they be on that GUTTA, GUTTA s*.

Go listen to:
U Ain't Bout What You Be Talkin Bout
Set It Off
Down To Ride
I Got That

It probably won't change your opinion on them, but you'll see where I'm comin from.......

Add another song to that list..
Adios
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

##%+ is
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i touch down and cause hell
touch down and cause hell
i touch down and cause hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Wow this thread is so perfect to describe these Bay Area cats. I've lived in the Bay for 20 years and nothin' bothers me more than my idiot friends who think i'm "stupid" for not like Bay music because "it's where i'm from."
I'm in the same boat with you. I'm from Sac and I've lost friends for having an anti-hyphy movement myspace.com pic acting like Ihave to like it because i'm from northern cali. That garbage kills me

..some of these Cleveland cats be the same way..

swear cause someone is from the same city you from, you gotta be ON IT.

No.

therez young'nz out there lyin to themselves..

Back
Top Bottom