roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by the j0urnal

12 pages of homophobes obsessed with a players sexual preference? Even funnier is that most Niketalkers dress like a stereotypical gay man, and have a lot of gay characteristics. Obsessed with shoes? Check. Obsessed with high fashion? Check. Obsessed with what celebs are wearing? Check. Giving out you BB pin in the BB thread so other dudes can BB message you? Check.

...need I go on?

5606646.jpg

laugh.gif
buzz killington

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I still am waiting to see how ANYONE saw a thong in that pic

had to be the Lasik surgery that some of them dudes had to get that 20/15 vision
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
This guy going on some rant...

Finding homosexual tendencies amusing does not mean you're homophobic...
95% of Niketalk has homosexual tendencies.
100% of your posts suck.
Truth. He sucks at posting. Clearly, this is a fun post. Relax bruh--it isn't that serious. You must have a gay cousin or brother.

laugh.gif
mike23theking wrote:

12 pages of homophobes obsessed with a players sexual preference? Even funnier is that most Niketalkers dress like a stereotypical gay man, and have a lot of gay characteristics. Obsessed with shoes? Check. Obsessed with high fashion? Check. Obsessed with what celebs are wearing? Check. Giving out you BB pin in the BB thread so other dudes can BB message you? Check.

...need I go on?

yikesks1.jpg

captcpsmtj2718060816294cd4.jpg

laugh.gif

First the "thong being an optical illusion", now this? Damn... this thread is doing a quick 180.
smh.gif

I think we found the real Big Baby.
laugh.gif

He sound mad.

...need I go on?

I know makes me sad too.

laugh.gif
yyyyyeaaaaaa righhht.

Seriously, is it really that difficult?

bigbabyay7.png

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Truth. He sucks at posting. Clearly, this is a fun post. Relax bruh--it isn't that serious. You must have a gay cousin or brother.

I think he's meaning how the hell did someone actually spot that... Maybe I'm wrong, though.

roll.gif
That pic still kills me though... To me, it looks like there's no way it's the plastic tie on the speaker... Look at where it meets the waistof his shorts. Unless the tie is actually inside it's shorts, there's no way that's it.

I think he's meaning how the hell did someone actually spot that... Maybe I'm wrong, though.

roll.gif
That pic still kills me though... To me, it looks like there's no way it's the plastic tie on the speaker... Look at where it meets the waist of his shorts. Unless the tie is actually inside it's shorts, there's no way that's it.

Ok... IF that's what he meant. But this is NT, home of the best internet detectives.
laugh.gif

I'm still going with the thong though... I could care less if it really is/was the damn plastic tie down.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

had to be the Lasik surgery that some of them dudes had to get that 20/15 vision
grin.gif
nerd.gif
damn that's funny....why didn't i think of that...

Originally Posted by lawdog1

...need I go on?
Hate to break this to you, but what you said is just as much or more bigoted than people having a little fun with the Big Baby pictures. Gay men are obsessed with shoes, high fashion and what famous people are wearing? Really? Do you even know any gay men? I do and they don't have any of those characteristics. In my opinion, having a little fun at one person's expense is more harmless than coming up with off-base stereotypes of two entire groups of people (Niketalkers and gay men), which is what you did.

GOT HIM!

Originally Posted by SA AMG

Not to rain in on the parade and all, but I think the thong pic is just a real bad angle. It's the zip-tie holding the speaker next to him.

81636964.jpg
He has a lady next to him too, but that could just be his bestfriend.

Almost thought we had him. Damn detectives.
laugh.gif
The investigation mustcontinue though

Originally Posted by blaxoid

It is just the angle, but is anyone surprised that it happened to Big Baby?
roll.gif

ya know? I even inspected the original pic and the tie/thong looked to be tucked into his pants. was he playing with it?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

95% of Niketalk has homosexual tendencies.
100% of your posts suck.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know why but that was really funny tome.

Back
Top Bottom