**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Sneaking kisses?

23rrhgm.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Is that brook lopez? he looks displeased
laugh.gif

Let me be the person to vouch for Glenn as being a heterosexual. I work at a movie theater in Boston, and Glenn did come in one night with a fiiine girliee. NoI don't have pics but she was fine lol they did look kinda funny together because she was no taller than 5'5" and he is absolutely massive.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Let me be the person to vouch for Glenn as being a heterosexual. I work at a movie theater in Boston, and Glenn did come in one night with a fiiine girliee. No I don't have pics but she was fine lol they did look kinda funny together because she was no taller than 5'5" and he is absolutely massive.
girls night out....was sex in the city playing?

Originally Posted by vctry20

Let me be the person to vouch for Glenn as being a heterosexual. I work at a movie theater in Boston, and Glenn did come in one night with a fiiine girliee. No I don't have pics but she was fine lol they did look kinda funny together because she was no taller than 5'5" and he is absolutely massive.
Nah, Big Baby chose Bride Wars...
laugh.gif

+1

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did anyone know that Big Baby Davis was a damn good high school football player???� and yes i am a grave digger, i was just on youtube and found this so ilooked for a glenn davis thread and found this

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

Did anyone know that Big Baby Davis was a damn good high school football player???� and yes i am a grave digger, i was just on youtube and found this so i looked for a glenn davis thread and found this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This isn't justa Glen Davis thread....

Those stock shots of him smiling for the camera, or "modeling" if you will, made me burst out laughing

Line step #Hundred Thousand Trillion for Big Baby

He could've prolly went pro in football too. He was no joke on the field. At rb. Not like Charles Grant in high school rb. But like 300+ playing rb.

Dude was one of the top DL in the nation his Senior year. I remember seeing in the McD's game I was like damn so son is gonna do both at LSU. Then hedecided to just do BBall.

Even with the guaranteed NBA money, he might've made more as an LT or maybe even DT. Like son is around John Henderson height and can move.

I remember when I got a few snaps at RB back in high school. Good Times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was gonna bump this thread when I saw the Globe this morning. There's a pic of his little-%!% dog licking his face and another one of him getting amanicure.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I was already laughing before I even came in the thread when I seen this get bumped.
laugh.gif

Like "aw sh*^, what he do now?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

I was gonna bump this thread when I saw the Globe this morning. There's a pic of his little-%!% dog licking his face and another one of him getting a manicure.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

glen davis is the man...that's why dude has a 25+ page thread dedicated to him alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I was already laughing before I even came in the thread when I seen this get bumped.
laugh.gif

Like "aw sh*^, what he do now?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
same thing with me
smh.gif
smh.gif
this dude is
sick.gif
in a gay way

eek.gif
@ that video of him playing running back in high school, that's noteven fair