**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Davis rose above the adversity and was mentored by AAU coach Collis Temple Jr., the first black player at LSU. Temple helped the teenage Davis meet his idol, Shaquille O'Neal.

Shaq jokingly calls Davis, who followed in his footsteps at LSU, "my son."

"I was 14 or 15, and I went to his house and I was hanging with Shaq," Davis says. "He says to me, 'Let's go outside and wrestle.' We started wrestling. I pinned him down. He couldn't budge me."

The 7-1, 325-pound O'Neal confirms the story.

"He picked me up and body-slammed me," says Shaq. "That's when I knew he was for real."

1282587e745236724a24455a44ad0ef07843d9c.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Bump.
smh.gif

Did anybody else see him singing and smiling very homosexually on the bench, while nudging Perkins (I think)?
I KNEW this was going to be posted. Caught him with his mouth open a little later too.

Who just heard that little interview during the C's/Cavs game just now. Dude sounds super Amechi. It keeps getting better

Big Z had Big Baby up against the support...

You know dude liked it.
grin.gif

roll.gif
@ his face in the slow-mo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
again @ that "diva" towel toss into the crowd.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. During a timeout at the Cavs game last night they showed a clip of Big Baby on the Jumbotron singing I Want it That Way by theBackstreet Boys complete with flamboyant hand gestures and everything. I'm not even kidding. I wish I had a vid.

Back
Top Bottom