**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

"I have no i really.....john...willala"

roll.gif

I think he is gay too, but I dont care nearly enough as some you folks do. In fact, I could not care any less about his sexual preference. I like his game, andI always rooted for him in college because in interviews he seemed like a down to earth dude that was not flying above the clouds when he was a prospect forthe pro's. Living in 2008, in America, I really think its time for you people to accept homosexuality. I live in NYC so maybe I am used to seeing gays, buteven still, I would think that by 2008 people would not care as much.

Furthermore, I think many of the people who replied in this thread, and most of the people I see outside who ridicule and talk down to gays only do it becauseof their own insecurities. I have a strong feeling most of you people are posting all these stupid smiley's to make yourself feel like youre superior issomeway. Bottom line, stop being so ignorant and stop with the hate. The gays already have a hard time living, you dont have to make it any harder.

laugh.gif
at him missing the "hottest guy" question on purpose.

Sorry for the mega bump, but someone HAD to have saved the picture, anybody have it?

After coming off the bench for the first 19 games of the season, Glen Davis made his first NBA start against the Sacramento Kings on December 12, 2007, starting in place of injured center Kendrick Perkins.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] Playing as power forward with Kevin Garnett taking Perkins' place at center, he scored 16 points and pulled down 9 rebounds as the Celtics won the game 90-78.[sup][8][/sup][sup][9][/sup] His breakout performance took place against the Detroit Pistons on January 5, 2008, as he scored 16 of his 20 points in the 4th quarter, including the last basket of the game.[sup][10][/sup][sup][11][/sup] Is known to make homosexual statements and many gay men believe him to be gay.

http://
[h2]Who did this?
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom