**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

LOOK AT MOORE'S FACE WHEN BIG BABY IS GRABBING RAY ALLEN.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big Baby does do a lot of suspect things, but I will say I know a broad he brought out to Boston to smash and sent her back home.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Anybody seen the pre-game interviews where Noah said Big Baby used to sleep over at his house when they were 17 year olds? ....Noah does seem kind of sweet.
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember hearing that and the first thing that came to my mind when I heard it was this thread.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Tell me somene caught him doing that suspect headbob?

After that foul call?

If so, this thread popped in my head as soon as dude did that.

this one says it all, you know damn well he was under the mistletoe all night at the teams christmas party.

WATCH THIS VIDEO
laugh.gif

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

big baby is the definition of suspect, forget that, he's officially been indicted

he bought kg a lightsaber for christmas, and an alarm system for kendrick perkins so no one will take his lotion or soap in his locker room and girls dolls foreddie house,

lakersmets49ers wrote:
this one says it all, you know damn well he was under the mistletoe all night at the teams christmas party.

WATCH THIS VIDEO
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
"Soap & Lotion, Long Red Hair, You gonna�LoveTHIS buddy,�Im here to Check IT Out"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Too many�quotables
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

��

KG is a Star Wars type of guy... ( picks up lightsaber ) this is an unbelievable present for him, he's gonna looooveeee thissss!

Yo, the way he said it was funny as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

KG is a Star Wars type of guy... ( picks up lightsaber ) this is an unbelievable present for him, he's gonna looooveeee thissss!

Yo, the way he said it was funny as hell.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
did he put the light sabre between his legs while saying he's gonna lovethis.....

Back
Top Bottom