**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

that wikipedia on him...
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

After coming off the bench for the first 19 games of the season, Glen Davis made his first NBA start against the Sacramento Kings on December 12, 2007, starting in place of injured center Kendrick Perkins.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] Playing as power forward with Kevin Garnett taking Perkins' place at center, he scored 16 points and pulled down 9 rebounds as the Celtics won the game 90-78.[sup][8][/sup][sup][9][/sup] His breakout performance took place against the Detroit Pistons on January 5, 2008, as he scored 16 of his 20 points in the 4th quarter, including the last basket of the game.[sup][10][/sup][sup][11][/sup] Is known to make homosexual statements and many gay men believe him to be gay.

http://
[h2]Who did this?
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h2]

Oh. My. God.

Who Did this??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
jrellcuse10 wrote:

After coming off the bench for the first 19 games of the season, Glen Davis made his first NBA start against the Sacramento Kings on December 12, 2007, starting in place of injured center Kendrick Perkins.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] Playing as power forward with Kevin Garnett taking Perkins' place at center, he scored 16 points and pulled down 9 rebounds as the Celtics won the game 90-78.[sup][8][/sup][sup][9][/sup] His breakout performance took place against the Detroit Pistons on January 5, 2008, as he scored 16 of his 20 points in the 4th quarter, including the last basket of the game.[sup][10][/sup][sup][11][/sup] Is known to make homosexual statements and many gay men believe him to be gay.

http://
[h2]Who did this?
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h2]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shaq vs. Big Baby

4313.jpg

By Patrick Parker
ESPN.com

BOSTON -- Ever hear about the 15-year-old who body-slammed Shaquille O'Neal?

The guy who did it was a Big Baby then, too.

Glen Davis had another memorable moment against O'Neal when he ripped a reboundout of his elder's hands Wednesday night in Boston's 20-point victory over Phoenix, some seven years after the body-slam moment the two big men stillremember today.

That day in the summer of 2001, in a backyard of an academic elder's house on the campus of LSU, Davis found himself staring at the player he idolized.On a mutual whim, the two began wrestling.

And the winner was clear when Davis, completely unintimidated, shocked the Diesel by lifting and slamming the 7-foot-1, 350-pounder to the ground.

O'Neal had a laugh while recalling the moment, but it clearly left an impression -- and it helped Davis get introduced to Dale Brown, then LSU'scoach. Davis, still small in comparison with O'Neal's girth, matched up numerous times with Shaq on Wednesday and -- with a little help from the restof the Celtics -- had the upper hand again.

"I just threw him down. It was two friends wrestling in the backyard and I won," said Davis, who made it clear that he wasn't nearly the sizehe is today when that match happened.

Still, he has a story from his teenage years that no other former 15-year-old can top.

~~~

laugh.gif
It's when he realized. The accompanying mugshot makes thestory that much funnier.

That day in the summer of 2001, in a backyard of an academic elder's house on the campus of LSU, Davis found himself staring at the player he idolized. On a mutual whim, the two began wrestling.

And the winner was clear when Davis, completely unintimidated, shocked the Diesel by lifting and slamming the 7-foot-1, 350-pounder to the ground.

Reliving their wrasslin' days.

cb03adf361c2facfdd8e8687e68a7964-getty-76075449eg017_phoenix_suns_.jpg

Oh, and more of Glen "horsing around".

7f796a2f659141efe2b0e7495e02e4c9-getty-76075427_bb693_bos_bob.jpg

nerd.gif
I know yall seen and heard dude after the buzzer just now...
roll.gif
Oh. My. God.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

roll.gif

Dude looked like he enjoyed that huddle a lil' too much.,.

what the hell? his team just won the championship

anyone peep odom tapping his %** like four times at the free throw line earlier

Originally Posted by ChirpingCrickets

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

roll.gif

Dude looked like he enjoyed that huddle a lil' too much.,.

what the hell? his team just won the championship

yeah, but you don't have to use that as an excuse to be rubbin on other dudes...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, but you don't have to use that as an excuse to be rubbin on other dudes...
laugh.gif
I'm sayin... And dude was squealing like a pig.
roll.gif
Hilarious.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I'm sayin... And dude was squealing like a pig.
roll.gif
Hilarious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

AHH MANNN
I saw the !!$# and immediately laughed thinking about this thread

Back
Top Bottom