**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

Reporter: "aye, Glen, what's in your I-pod before games?"

Davis: "Careless Whispers"

Reporter:
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I just wanna know why he gotta make them rape victim screams whenever any1 gets close to him in the paint..
smh.gif
It's called role-playing, chump!
roll.gif

As much as I dislike the way this thread is going (some of the pictures are just people reaching for something funny/suspect), the stuff he SAYS is justhysterical. Anyone can be caught in a weird moment in a picture, but he knows what hes going to say.
laugh.gif

Is it just me or has his game changed a lot from when he was an underclassman at LSU. Didn't he used to be a low post presence? Now hes hitting mid rangejumpers and everything.

calibeebee wrote:
the video kept skipping right when he went to make his move but he makes out with rashard lewis' back for a few secs

he went in for a sniff to see if�shard was the�old spice or hugo boss type �
laugh.gif

��

calibeebee wrote:
the video kept skipping right when he went to make his move but he makes out with rashard lewis' back for a few secs

Much a do about nothing.� Thats REACHING.�
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this thread should be titled "big baby thread" or someting, that way nothing will be a "reach" and dudes can post whatever they
want about ol boy

This thread is quickly losing its comedy factor in My opinion, this may have to come to an end shortly with a change to lock and delete

^

this thread or the part 2 thread will probably have a lot of new pics as the season progresses.

all jokes aside though, i think big baby is going to continue to improve and play decent for boston this season.

Back
Top Bottom