mods please lock

so this guy from cali was gunna be doin a deal with me. the trade was going to be my unkles for the bred 99' 4s. I sent out my unkles like last week andusps says that he has received the item. however, now he has blocked me from aim and will not respond to my emails. please NT is there anything i can do

Just take the L...Learn from this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnEaKeR FLiP

so this guy from cali was gunna be doin a deal with me. the trade was going to be my unkles for the bred 99' 4s. I sent out my unkles like last week and usps says that he has received the item. however, now he has blocked me from aim and will not respond to my emails. please NT is there anything i can do

Nothing you can do but take the L, youngin'. I assume you guys were going to send out at the same time? This scamming trick's been going on sincewhen I used to do transactions on this site. This is why it's important to make sure the other party is reputable and do the transaction in person ifpossible.

Contact a Mod and inform them of the scammer's username. Help other potential buyers to steer clear of dude. Take the L. Or hire somebody to get it back.

Originally Posted by SnEaKeR FLiP

san diego

so the po cant evn do +%! for me????

What the hell are they going to do? "Excuse me, officer some guy never sent me a pair of shoes that he said he was going to?". The guy can saythat he bought them off you an sent cash in an envelope.

cops wont do anything...trust me....unless u hire a private detective...but why would you do that over some 400$ shoes that you prolly got it for much less?

Give me 200 dollars cash

and I will personally drive from L.A to dudes house and get your shoes back.... along with any possession of his.

Back
Top Bottom