Mom and Pop Location Wiki - Request/Ideas

Would having this wiki on NT interest you? If so would you also be willing to contribute information.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes, and I would also contribute some information.

• Total voters
Sup NT#,

I will start making a wiki article for the new site, basically what I want to show/list is mom and pop shoe stores or boutiques across the US. I am looking for store names and state, phone number , and  address if possible. If a store takes phone orders we can put that on the site too.  I have been wanting to start something like this for a while I figured since we got the new site I could do something new and go forth with my plan.  Anyone will be able to contribute to the list once the wiki page is started.  I wanted to do this because a lot of times in my area.  I do not have access to stores that get all the releases in mass quantities.  So i have to go else where to get my shoes a lot of the time. example in my local Finishline, we had 2 pairs of the 6's in a size 12, the Hibbett got 1 pair of 12's on the Olympic 7s, and I even think on the Concords last year Finishline only had 2 pairs of 12's. 

Not a good idea. A mom and pop is that, a mom and pop. Its local to the residents of the neighborhood and those that have shopped there before. I wouldn't want people knowing where my go to spot is.

Back
Top Bottom