Mom coming to school. VOL. at a collegiate level?

WOW is all I can say.

So im in the computer lab and I happen top be sitting next to this dorky/creepy looking kid on a computer. After about 5 minutes an older looking lady walksin thru the back door and over over to the kid. She just says "get up and lets go, I've been waiting outside calling you for the past 30minutes". He's like "I told you i left my cell phone at home GEEZ!" Then she says "move it NOW" and he said "SHUT UP"!and then they both leave. Everyone in the lab is like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
. Im like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would hate to be that kid. . . .

for a second in thought it was your mom and I was thinking you need to post pics and a link to her facebook

There's this spanish dude at my school. His mom STAY in the computer lab with him. Not even sitting down or nothing but just hovering over him and wipping#+%* off his face and shirt with her spit and #+%*
roll.gif
it looks so bad cause dude always has that Norman Bates "mom Imma kill you" look on hisface.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

There's this spanish dude at my school. His mom STAY in the computer lab with him. Not even sitting down or nothing but just hovering over him and wipping #+%* off his face and shirt with her spit and #+%*
roll.gif
it looks so bad cause dude always has that Norman Bates "mom Imma kill you" look on his face.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn dude told his mom to shut up in public?

I think my mom would snuff me if I did that. Yeesh.
forget snuff, my mom would straight rip my soul out my body if I ever tried her like that.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn if i told my momma to shutup, she would hit a King combo off tekken on my $++ quickly, powerbombs and all.
QFT

reminds me of my white friend who would always talk back to his mom

calling her a b and telling her to shut up all the time

if i tried that my mom would pull some crouching tiger hidden dragon on me real quick

I thought this thread was about like a parent's weekend or having your parents at college for any reason. A lot of people would have reservations about itbut I love showing my parents around and stuff. Plus they were paying the bill so its their right to come around if they feel like it.

Originally Posted by infamousod

A lot of people would have reservations about it but I love showing my parents around and stuff. Plus they were paying the bill so its their right to come around if they feel like it.
Co-sign.

Every time they come they also take me grocery shopping and buy me a ton of groceries, take me out to lunch and dinner, so on and so on...

Back
Top Bottom