Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

This is just weird & fascinating to me... How'd he come up with this?
not to discredit dude, it is really technical and impressive

but all you have to do is practice and open up your mind, once you get used to improvising, its really easy to come up with cool stuff

Ive always slept on the edge of the bed. Whether I'm at a Telly or my cal king sz.. I'm never in the middle..

i used to bite my nails. and this one time i hadnt brushed my teeth for 2 weeks lol forgot why tho. but thats about it.

the one thing i still dont understand, is when people dont wash their hands after using the washroom.
especially when i catch dudes leave the stall, check the mirror then walk out. that ish is gross b :x

Till this day, I still take a sniff of my own fart. I also sometimes take a sniff of my socks or shoes after bballing.

Someone posted in the Oreo thread about how fruit punch Oreos can't be that bad since sometimes kid would dunk Oreos in fruit lunch anyways. Reading it made me remember that I used to do this. I also dunked my string cheese in fruit punch as a kid

i used to bite my nails. and this one time i hadnt brushed my teeth for 2 weeks lol forgot why tho. but thats about it.

the one thing i still dont understand, is when people dont wash their hands after using the washroom.
especially when i catch dudes leave the stall, check the mirror then walk out. that ish is gross b :x

If im home and i didn't touch anything then i won't wash

Free aim

Back when I had a lil girl (5'2 110lbs) I handcuffed her and tied the handcuffs to a heavy duty dog leash (shorty had a Rottweiler) and tied the other end to the ceiling fan. Had her spinning around the room as I hit her with my leather (genuine) belt. She did that just to get dizzy and nauseous purposely. She got down, topped me up and vomited on my **** and balls and licked it back up.

Same girl, her bed had a frame with poles on each corner. So I tie each leg to a pole on the headboard so her legs are wide open. Throw an empty metal trash bin on her head and repeatedly hit each side of the trash bin (over her head) with objects (broom sticks, remote controls) as I'm sexing so she gets a migraine
(This was her idea)

I'm STILL
roll.gif
@ 'genuine leather' && 'remote controls'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son made sure to point out that it was genuine like anyone was gonna care about that part of the story
roll.gif

You read something like that, the last thing on your mind is whether or not the belt was genuine leather
laugh.gif

@FlyNY  you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I messed with 1 girl, for a few weeks, who like to be choked to the point where she almost passed out. 

couldn't fade catching a case if she couldn't get the safe word off in time tho. 

Last edited:
wondering why the wild sexcapades thread got clapped 2 pages in & then i see what flyny posted ...he might get this clapped too

Back
Top Bottom