Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Son tied shorty to the ceiling fan 
laugh.gif

they dont eem do that in pron. 
roll.gif

or do they?

real talk, i do this in my car every morning like "FDB" "DAM" i dont cuss all the time, but i be sayin some stupid ****

i get outrageous surges of energy (im not hyperactive tho) and spazz pretty hard too

I do too. I'll just be doing something "normal" then bust out with some lyrics or just do some Wolf On Wallstreet type dance moves.

Back when I had a lil girl (5'2 110lbs) I handcuffed her and tied the handcuffs to a heavy duty dog leash (shorty had a Rottweiler) and tied the other end to the ceiling fan. Had her spinning around the room as I hit her with my leather (genuine) belt. She did that just to get dizzy and nauseous purposely. She got down, topped me up and vomited on my **** and balls and licked it back up.

Same girl, her bed had a frame with poles on each corner. So I tie each leg to a pole on the headboard so her legs are wide open. Throw an empty metal trash bin on her head and repeatedly hit each side of the trash bin (over her head) with objects (broom sticks, remote controls) as I'm sexing so she gets a migraine
(This was her idea)

Ducktales.... The hell kind of ceiling fan you got that can support 100+ lbs ? :lol:

Inb4 "NY has the toughest ceiling fans in the US b "

Tales-of-Fantasy-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Back when I had a lil girl (5'2 110lbs) I handcuffed her and tied the handcuffs to a heavy duty dog leash (shorty had a Rottweiler) and tied the other end to the ceiling fan. Had her spinning around the room as I hit her with my leather (genuine) belt. She did that just to get dizzy and nauseous purposely. She got down, topped me up and vomited on my **** and balls and licked it back up.

Same girl, her bed had a frame with poles on each corner. So I tie each leg to a pole on the headboard so her legs are wide open. Throw an empty metal trash bin on her head and repeatedly hit each side of the trash bin (over her head) with objects (broom sticks, remote controls) as I'm sexing so she gets a migraine
(This was her idea)

Welp,

(This was her idea)

View media item 921563

(This was her idea)

Last edited:
Based Jesus you funny as **** :rofl:

Man I'm not even trying to be funny. I was just asking a question :lol:

Bagel Bites ftw :smokin

Those ain't **** either. Bagel bites, pizza rolls, hot pockets they're all trash. Ellio's pizzas too. All frozen pizzas, except for the meatball marinara one digiorno's makes.

[thread="586376"]im well informed fam[/thread]
[thread="586376"] [/thread]
[thread="586376"]i can teach precalculus @ any university in the US, and i can tie my shoe with one hand[/thread]
29-Camron-NP.gif

That ain't the type of casual information you just come across but everybody got weird fetishes so ima let you cook.

I won't lie. I've fapped to these ****old videos before. I don't think I'd be into it though. Like be mad and disturbed at the same time.

But word, if a dude Steezy's his wife after another dude finishes in her, thats gay/bi.

I use to whenever I had a good/great big long hard dump... id let it sit a while in the toilet before I flushed it like some sort of child looking at it like a proud dad... that or when it was some weird funky color... Like one time I drank so much blue ice kool aid it had like a royal blue tint to it....

:rofl:

I recently did this kinda on accident... but I was cleaning...and I accidently/forgot and used my jizz rag. thing is I didn't realize it to after I started to eat on the table... thing is I really didn't care after the matter

unrelated but just went to the store and this dude had on some leopard skin leatards/leggings... if that wasnt bad enough it look like it had a dookie stain in the back... Im thinking maybe he just sat on something... But considering the choice of clothing may very well been a case of batty boy

anyone eat hot cheetos with cream cheese? :pimp:

Naah, but back in the day I was eating a plain bagel with some peanut butter on it, and for some reason that I can't even remember I went and put hot sauce on it. Didn't taste bad at all. :rofl: Think I was trying to prove something or make a joke, cause I was with my friends at the time.

Dude in that video is like the best gang signer of all times and ****.
nah that goes to drs gangsta lean...anytime you say u cant wait to get to heaven so u can drank 40's with god and chill and mack ohs with the big homie thats always a classic in my book

I stick damn near anything in my ear to get the earwax out. I hate q-tips so I usually use paperclips. My favorite thing to use is a knitting needle. Couple years ago I was digging through some drawes in my living room looking for something to use and I found an old felt tip pen. I tried using it with the cap on and it didn't do so well so I took the cap off. The marker was probably eight or Nine years old so I thought it was dried out. Stuck it in and gor some wax out. A few weeks later I got the flu and went to the doctor. He's checking my ears with his flashlight thing and he stops and goes " whats this blue stuff in your ears? I've never seen this before". Was super close to hysterically laughing when he mentioned it but kept my cool. He kept asking what it was and how it got there. I told him I put some oil to get the wax out.

Never got an ear infection or anything really due to me sticking things in my ears before anyone judges. Have hit the drum a few times which hurts like hell, though.

Bruh a q-tip eargasm is where its at.

You gotta wet it first tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom