Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

tbhoy_disappointedparents_636981.jpg

Please tell me you ain't sleep on that same pillow afterwards.

oj-simpson-wants-out-of-prison.jpg

Last edited:
*CLARIFICATION*

I would take the pillow case off, get the pillow yambs, nut, then put the pillow case back on...

When I was like 17 I ran out of coke and anesthetic cut ... some feen kept calling the dummy voicemail account begging for white... I got tired of the voicemails so I bottled up pancake powder and met up with dude... served him and no more then 5 mins later got called 100 voicemails of him legit crying... Lol good times

When I was like 17 I ran out of coke and anesthetic cut ... some feen kept calling the dummy voicemail account begging for white... I got tired of the voicemails so I bottled up pancake powder and met up with dude... served him and no more then 5 mins later got called 100 voicemails of him legit crying... Lol good times
Lmao what a savage

*CLARIFICATION*

I would take the pillow case off, get the pillow yambs, nut, then put the pillow case back on...

u realize that is MUCH MUCH worse

that pillow is the only thing between you & your night sweat & drool & apparently your baby batter too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom