Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

lolwut

You scared of washing your ***?????????

No.. I'm afraid of running outta Tp... And having to wash my hole while I'm face down, *** up in the tub... And then having my doo doo being washed and pushed with the water all around me.. Straight gross homie...

Why the hell would you have your face down, *** up. Stop being a sissy and spread cheeks and let the water do it's job. Doing to ******* much,

Feasted on some Maryland blue crabs this weekend. The next morning I sharted in the shower after trying to fart. Didn't even stop to get out and go to the toilet. Just released what was left in the bubble.

When I had full fledge skitzo I used to piss my pants because I thought I was getting extra brownie points from god for doing such a defeating action..

Thanks I'm partially well

Speechless.gif

At least you say you're better now.

Why the hell would you have your face down, *** up. Stop being a sissy and spread cheeks and let the water do it's job. Doing to ******* much,

Not the way my shower is... The head only goes to a certain angle, and that angle doesn't work stand up...

And I'm just gonna continue buying Tp and wipes... Dripping a deuce in the shower is nasty... No thank you...

Not the way my shower is... The head only goes to a certain angle, and that angle doesn't work stand up...

And I'm just gonna continue buying Tp and wipes... Dripping a deuce in the shower is nasty... No thank you...
dude got that prison plumber to install the shower...lol. Only way it works if you toot your axx up, and touch your toes... Str8 taking that booty warrior wash.

That cage built in his shower makes it tough.

Last edited:
Man, one time I had no more TP or tissue. So I just wiped my boogers on one random t shirt and threw it under my bathroom sink.

Now I got a booger-t that is used for emergency situations.

It hasn't been washed.

Man, one time I had no more TP or tissue. So I just wiped my boogers on one random t shirt and threw it under my bathroom sink.

It hasn't been washed.
kinda like a nuttrag but a nose rag

It hasn't been washed.
kinda like a nuttrag but a nose rag

Exactly.

Another one.

My first time getting head I thought I was climaxing, but I was really pissing. (I was 14)

I told the girl that I was about to bust and to get ready. She said she was king to swallow...

Pissed right down ol' girls throat.

Needless to say, she ain't bless me with dat mouf ever again.

Last edited:
To get my **** sucked at a party i had to eat out the **** first so i did, it was worth it she sucked **** like a champ, afterwards i ****** her on the dirt next to some trash cans.

Back
Top Bottom