Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Man, dude brought up herpes cyst...... :x

One of the nastiest stories I've heard on here.

Last edited:
Real talk that's gotta be one low bottom *** to take it in the dirt next to trash.

How thirsty for some *** can u be? then dudes wanna blame the world when they get aids in the mouth.

Went through this thread and this is my reaction through the first 20 pages 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
     All in that order..

Didn't eem know the thread was back in action :wow: :lol:

:pimp:

Last edited:
Man, one time I had no more TP or tissue. So I just wiped my boogers on one random t shirt and threw it under my bathroom sink.

Now I got a booger-t that is used for emergency situations.

It hasn't been washed.
kinda like a nuttrag but a nose rag

Exactly.

Another one.

My first time getting head I thought I was climaxing, but I was really pissing. (I was 14)

I told the girl that I was about to bust and to get ready. She said she was king to swallow...

Pissed right down ol' girls throat.

Needless to say, she ain't bless me with dat mouf ever again.

That's my boy Robert, always pissing on somebody.

View media item 1010263

You had to eat the vagina of a chick that's willing to be ****** in the dirt next to garbage.... it was not worth it.

That sounds like std central

I bet a few herpies cysts got in his mouth when he ate her out :stoneface:

Gross af

But I once got dome in a porta-potty

Ain't been in this thread in weeks and I immediately see ***s pockets, bye ya'll :lol:

Last edited:
So... I almost set my house on fire with some nipple clamps last night...

Lord Savage has returned!

Seriously doe, how does fire even get into the equation here?

Was the clamps not enough??

So I got/had these clamps that had metal chain connecting them... Got home drunk and went to grab my phone charger, which is plugged into the extension cord between my bed and night stand... Unbeknownst to me, the chain was sitting on top of my charger...

So I pull it out (giggiddy) and the chain slips onto the prongs of the charger... The chain litterly blows away now in two pieces... And a TON of these big *** sparks came flying out at same time... Some landed in my little garbage can, and started a mini fire... Got a couple little burns on hand, nothing to complain about..

So yeah, nothing savage... But the things I did to this girl... Savage isn't strong enough of a word...

View media item 1039143View media item 1039163

Back
Top Bottom