Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

So I got/had these clamps that had metal chain connecting them... Got home drunk and went to grab my phone charger, which is plugged into the extension cord between my bed and night stand... Unbeknownst to me, the chain was sitting on top of my charger...

So I pull it out (giggiddy) and the chain slips onto the prongs of the charger... The chain litterly blows away now in two pieces... And a TON of these big *** sparks came flying out at same time... Some landed in my little garbage can, and started a mini fire... Got a couple little burns on hand, nothing to complain about..

So yeah, nothing savage... But the things I did to this girl... Savage isn't strong enough of a word...

View media item 1039143View media item 1039163

:lol: :lol:

For the record.. That might have been the best body I've had in a while... She was like 5'3 115, with some abs.. She threw me off the bed at one point, which impressed my fat *** to no ends...

laugh.gif

Back is nice but if you said she threw you off the bed and you just had that front pic then I woudda said he  threw you off the bed. 

:lol:

Back is nice but if you said she threw you off the bed and you just had that front pic then I woudda said he threw you off the bed. 

I got pics with face, but don't wanna do that lol... She plays rugby and drinks whiskey lol... Was adopted and raised in Maine... So yeah, feisty... And fun, Xander kinky, and dirty...

I participated in my first ****old with an older couple last Friday...never again, NT :x

So I got/had these clamps that had metal chain connecting them... Got home drunk and went to grab my phone charger, which is plugged into the extension cord between my bed and night stand... Unbeknownst to me, the chain was sitting on top of my charger...

So I pull it out (giggiddy) and the chain slips onto the prongs of the charger... The chain litterly blows away now in two pieces... And a TON of these big *** sparks came flying out at same time... Some landed in my little garbage can, and started a mini fire... Got a couple little burns on hand, nothing to complain about..

So yeah, nothing savage... But the things I did to this girl... Savage isn't strong enough of a word...
is this even a woman? DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a dudee with some sorta Rupaul fetish

I'm not on any 36oz stuff, you can believe that lol... She's just super in-shape, not much body fat... And those are pics she took, I woulda got better angles myself lol...

Back
Top Bottom