Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I bet them **** wouldnt dare to step out of line when it comes to Celtics.... Got them biatches in check.

Snorted the powder that came with Baby Bottle Pop in 7th grade on a couple different occasions...don't know why, either.

Probably more stupid than savage, but hey..:lol: :lol:

So I got/had these clamps that had metal chain connecting them... Got home drunk and went to grab my phone charger, which is plugged into the extension cord between my bed and night stand... Unbeknownst to me, the chain was sitting on top of my charger...

So I pull it out (giggiddy) and the chain slips onto the prongs of the charger... The chain litterly blows away now in two pieces... And a TON of these big *** sparks came flying out at same time... Some landed in my little garbage can, and started a mini fire... Got a couple little burns on hand, nothing to complain about..

So yeah, nothing savage... But the things I did to this girl... Savage isn't strong enough of a word...

View media item 1039143
View media item 1039163
is this even a woman? DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a dudee with some sorta Rupaul fetish
Ive been meaning to say, for real looks likes a dudes *** and like they're holding in their stomach

Yoo. No shade, but how the hell the do you know the differences between dudes *** and a chick???? Where you do that???

She ain't no damn 115.
You know dudes carry their weight different.
laugh.gif

So... I almost set my house on fire with some nipple clamps last night...
Lord Savage has returned!

Seriously doe, how does fire even get into the equation here?

Was the clamps not enough??
So I got/had these clamps that had metal chain connecting them... Got home drunk and went to grab my phone charger, which is plugged into the extension cord between my bed and night stand... Unbeknownst to me, the chain was sitting on top of my charger...

So I pull it out (giggiddy) and the chain slips onto the prongs of the charger... The chain litterly blows away now in two pieces... And a TON of these big *** sparks came flying out at same time... Some landed in my little garbage can, and started a mini fire... Got a couple little burns on hand, nothing to complain about..

So yeah, nothing savage... But the things I did to this girl... Savage isn't strong enough of a word...
shes a track athlete?

I participated in my first ****old with an older couple last Friday...never again, NT
sick.gif
Did he pull you out while she was riding you?
nerd.gif
bruh

rename thread title NO CHILL ZONE

whenever i enter this thread it dont even feel like NT anymore 

ao, she better had been a certified dime for me to have even got a chub

drop, your life is a movie man, and a tough one to watch, you must be one numb mf

dude who ate da **** is himself a ****, but im not bashin homie, if i ever bumped into 

193032590070887050_15944075.jpg

while single and pressed, i would definitely consider eating da box (read wood eat unless it was fowl) and most definitely hit raw, idk about in the dirt on the ground next to the garbage, more like backshots/holding her up in an alley 7' away from a dumpster

Smashed one of those cardboard roll things that the tissue comes on. Definitely better than using my hand. I think its better use something like that anyway, since its probably closer to the real thing and not alot of pressure is being used/friction being caused.

But yea I was tearing it up too. Put the D down something ferocious :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I was talking like I was smashing an actual girl too (I was actually thinking of a girl while doing it. Like she was the one I was smashing) I saying stuff like "yea keep that ***** wet for me baby. Yeeaaaah [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]"

"Nun-uh, you better get it all the way in your mouth girl. Allll the way [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]"

"Keep you head down. *** up. Keep that *** up. I wanna see that ***** while Im tearing it up [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]"
"Whats my name?? WHATS MY ******* NAME??? [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]"

"Yea baby I love it when your ***** creams like that. Uuuuuuhhhhhh [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]"

Stuff like that. Like I was Wesley Pipes [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Hit it cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, and some other positions I dont know the name of. You guys should really try it. Youll feel like a ******* beast I promise you [emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji] And youll feel more confident [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I recommend wrapping something over it though, like a pillow or t-shirt or something like that. So youll have more control while penetrating. I used a pillow. You might want to use lube too (think that goes without saying). Just stick your junk in, pour a decent amount of *lube of preference here* in the other end (where the head is at). Let it sit for a couple of seconds so it wont spill everywhere then boom. Oh which reminds me Im out of NoFap 8======> [emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji]

Last edited:
so I figured id fap since im bored and about to go sleep right, I come across this vid super nasty wop video..im enjoyin the vid, so as a weirdo I look at the comments I see mad cats commenting on how good the chick is, then I see one that says "thats a man"....
tired.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif
, so I do my research I find mad different videos shim has on the web..come to find out shim;s a ****** from houston, there are even threads about it on different forums with cats tryna figure out if   shim is a dude or a chick..

so I figured id fap since im bored and about to go sleep right, I come across this vid super nasty wop video..im enjoyin the vid, so as a weirdo I look at the comments I see mad cats commenting on how good the chick is, then I see one that says "thats a man"....
tired.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif
, so I do my research I find mad different videos shim has on the web..come to find out shim;s a ****** from houston, there are even threads about it on different forums with cats tryna figure out if   shim is a dude or a chick..
If that don't motivate you to stop I don't know what will.

So... I almost set my house on fire with some nipple clamps last night...

Lord Savage has returned!

Seriously doe, how does fire even get into the equation here?

Was the clamps not enough??

View media item 1039143
View media item 1039163
shes a track athlete?
dat rib tat looks mad familiar and the chick i knew is a track athlete :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom