Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

So I've been smashing this married chick... She's 28/29, decent boobs, huge ***, NT thick... Doesn't have a sex life, but likes it super, super rough... I mean domestic violence rough... I've never been with a girl who likes it like this, no safe Word, no rules, just abuse her and **** her... Loves, loves to be choked... Naturally, I'm intrigued...

But she doesn't want any marks left, which is awfully hard... That means no cane, paddle, or rough rope... Just bare hands, now I like this, it's more personal...

I've done everything to this **** possible... I've open palmed smacked her and back handed her back and forth... I've dragged her across my apartment by her hair as she tried to get away... I've held a knife to her throat, and she said she orgasmed when I did that... I've put her in rear naked chokes and used the magic wand... I've shoved metal hooks up her bum.... I've jizzed all over her face and fisted her till she sprayed like a fountain... I've slammed her against the wall by her throat, told her she was my piece of meat, and choke slammed her onto my bed....

And this chick had the nerve to complain I left marks and bruises... How the hell does she expect to be treated like that, and not have marks... Talking about how she had to hide marks from hubby... Which I find kinda hilarious, as does she in a ****** up way...

So that black I posted a couple pages back... I met her on Fet and we chatted and whatnot... I ask her what her biggest fantasy is... And she responds she's always wanted to be a pee *****... I'm like...

giphy.gif

But **** it, I'm bored...

So we're going to drink and chill before anything... And this chick brings over an 18 pack of pbr, a fifth of seagrans, and a fifth of Jim Rye... So I see what this **** is doing...

So we get drunk and smash... Nothing weird, just rough stuff... I jizz on her, and pick her up and carry her to my tub... She just gets up on her knees and opens her mouth, knowing what she want... So I proceed to treat her like a urinal... Making her swallow as she's rubbing herself to orgasm... I throat **** her, and my her take another load... Rinse and repeat...

Tell her to shower and get out... Her booze got me drunk for two weeks... Funny thing is... Now when I need to pee and can't, I think of her...

Breh Celtics you are next level man doin the gat damn thang out here
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Dude who smashed a toilet paper roll you are just sad aint eem laugh at that ish
mean.gif

It slightly moved. I don't have it in me to be that savage, but I'll be damned if I don't want to try :lol:

Last edited:
Smashed one of those cardboard roll things that the tissue comes on. Definitely better than using my hand. I think its better use something like that anyway, since its probably closer to the real thing and not alot of pressure is being used/friction being caused.

But yea I was tearing it up too. Put the D down something ferocious :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I was talking like I was smashing an actual girl too (I was actually thinking of a girl while doing it. Like she was the one I was smashing) I saying stuff like "yea keep that ***** wet for me baby. Yeeaaaah [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]"

"Nun-uh, you better get it all the way in your mouth girl. Allll the way [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]"

"Keep you head down. *** up. Keep that *** up. I wanna see that ***** while Im tearing it up [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]"
"Whats my name?? WHATS MY ******* NAME??? [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]"

"Yea baby I love it when your ***** creams like that. Uuuuuuhhhhhh [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]"

Stuff like that. Like I was Wesley Pipes [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Hit it cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, and some other positions I dont know the name of. You guys should really try it. Youll feel like a ******* beast I promise you [emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji] And youll feel more confident [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I recommend wrapping something over it though, like a pillow or t-shirt or something like that. So youll have more control while penetrating. I used a pillow. You might want to use lube too (think that goes without saying). Just stick your junk in, pour a decent amount of *lube of preference here* in the other end (where the head is at). Let it sit for a couple of seconds so it wont spill everywhere then boom. Oh which reminds me Im out of NoFap 8======> [emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji]

200x200px-ZC-0a0b763f_tumblr_lqi2o8v6JG1qlw12eo1_500.png

I had to seperate the quotes, 12million's looks silly too close too Da FetGawd. :lol:

So I've been smashing this married chick... She's 28/29, decent boobs, huge ***, NT thick... Doesn't have a sex life, but likes it super, super rough... I mean domestic violence rough... I've never been with a girl who likes it like this, no safe Word, no rules, just abuse her and **** her... Loves, loves to be choked... Naturally, I'm intrigued...

But she doesn't want any marks left, which is awfully hard... That means no cane, paddle, or rough rope... Just bare hands, now I like this, it's more personal...

I've done everything to this **** possible... I've open palmed smacked her and back handed her back and forth... I've dragged her across my apartment by her hair as she tried to get away... I've held a knife to her throat, and she said she orgasmed when I did that... I've put her in rear naked chokes and used the magic wand... I've shoved metal hooks up her bum.... I've jizzed all over her face and fisted her till she sprayed like a fountain... I've slammed her against the wall by her throat, told her she was my piece of meat, and choke slammed her onto my bed....

And this chick had the nerve to complain I left marks and bruises... How the hell does she expect to be treated like that, and not have marks... Talking about how she had to hide marks from hubby... Which I find kinda hilarious, as does she in a ****** up way...

I dont know if I could trust a random of the internet like that. I'd be noid for weeks.

So that black I posted a couple pages back... I met her on Fet and we chatted and whatnot... I ask her what her biggest fantasy is... And she responds she's always wanted to be a pee *****... I'm like...

giphy.gif

But **** it, I'm bored...

So we're going to drink and chill before anything... And this chick brings over an 18 pack of pbr, a fifth of seagrans, and a fifth of Jim Rye... So I see what this **** is doing...

So we get drunk and smash... Nothing weird, just rough stuff... I jizz on her, and pick her up and carry her to my tub... She just gets up on her knees and opens her mouth, knowing what she want... So I proceed to treat her like a urinal... Making her swallow as she's rubbing herself to orgasm... I throat **** her, and my her take another load... Rinse and repeat...

Tell her to shower and get out... Her booze got me drunk for two weeks... Funny thing is... Now when I need to pee and can't, I think of her...

Hmmmm.....I feel the savage raising in me daily, but I dont think Im there yet.

Last edited:
Smashed one of those cardboard roll things that the tissue comes on. Definitely better than using my hand. I think its better use something like that anyway, since its probably closer to the real thing and not alot of pressure is being used/friction being caused.

But yea I was tearing it up too. Put the D down something ferocious :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I was talking like I was smashing an actual girl too (I was actually thinking of a girl while doing it. Like she was the one I was smashing) I saying stuff like "yea keep that ***** wet for me baby. Yeeaaaah [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]"

"Nun-uh, you better get it all the way in your mouth girl. Allll the way [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]"

"Keep you head down. *** up. Keep that *** up. I wanna see that ***** while Im tearing it up [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]"
"Whats my name?? WHATS MY ******* NAME??? [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]"

"Yea baby I love it when your ***** creams like that. Uuuuuuhhhhhh [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]"

Stuff like that. Like I was Wesley Pipes [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Hit it cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, and some other positions I dont know the name of. You guys should really try it. Youll feel like a ******* beast I promise you [emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji] And youll feel more confident [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I recommend wrapping something over it though, like a pillow or t-shirt or something like that. So youll have more control while penetrating. I used a pillow. You might want to use lube too (think that goes without saying). Just stick your junk in, pour a decent amount of *lube of preference here* in the other end (where the head is at). Let it sit for a couple of seconds so it wont spill everywhere then boom. Oh which reminds me Im out of NoFap 8======> [emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji][emoji]128173[/emoji]

Hot

Frank: where it at tho

View media item 1039278

so I figured id fap since im bored and about to go sleep right, I come across this vid super nasty wop video..im enjoyin the vid, so as a weirdo I look at the comments I see mad cats commenting on how good the chick is, then I see one that says "thats a man"....|I  :x :smh: , so I do my research I find mad different videos shim has on the web..come to find out shim;s a ****** from houston, there are even threads about it on different forums with cats tryna figure out if   shim is a dude or a chick..
Bruh Ive had this happen to me.

When I was 10 (I was sheltered until 8th grade), I used to go to youtube and watch twerking videos to get my fap on. There was this one video with these 2 dudes and a girl with a bra on. They didn't show her face, but she was turned around pretending to make out with one of the dudes while he undid hwr bra...
It didn't take much for me to get off when I was younger, so I started but never finished
So I'm scrollin through the comments, and everyone is like "omg these guys are funny" and "wow that dude in the wig is gay as hell" and "is that a *****"...
Boner went from 100 to 0 real quick. Cleared my history, SHUT DOWN the computer, walked over to my bed and just sat there... :x

View media item 1039278

so I figured id fap since im bored and about to go sleep right, I come across this vid super nasty wop video..im enjoyin the vid, so as a weirdo I look at the comments I see mad cats commenting on how good the chick is, then I see one that says "thats a man"....|I  :x :smh: , so I do my research I find mad different videos shim has on the web..come to find out shim;s a ****** from houston, there are even threads about it on different forums with cats tryna figure out if   shim is a dude or a chick..
it's all good, it's not like you knew she was a man. I'm sure if you got a glimpse of the pipe, you'd shut it down...right?

And Celtics pride is just savage...all y'all are savage :yuck

View media item 1039278

Bruh Ive had this happen to me.

When I was 10 (I was sheltered until 8th grade), I used to go to youtube and watch twerking videos to get my fap on. There was this one video with these 2 dudes and a girl with a bra on. They didn't show her face, but she was turned around pretending to make out with one of the dudes while he undid hwr bra...
It didn't take much for me to get off when I was younger, so I started but never finished
So I'm scrollin through the comments, and everyone is like "omg these guys are funny" and "wow that dude in the wig is gay as hell" and "is that a *****"...
Boner went from 100 to 0 real quick. Cleared my history, SHUT DOWN the computer, walked over to my bed and just sat there... :x

ohhh noooo !!! i would be heartbroken :rofl: :rofl:

glad im not the only one who reads the comments on vids lol. i always check the comments on xvideos

When I was 14 or 15 I spent the night at my boy's house. I was super attracted to his mom, I used to stare at her gigantic Jamaican mass all the time and fantasize about her locking me in her bedroom and giving me dome.

This night she's wearing some pajama pants, but she's not wearing underwear. It was nighttime and dark, and she dropped something and squatted down to pick it up in front of me, needless to say her pants sagged down and I saw ERRRY THAAANG.

She then jumps up quick and turns around and goes "Oh KingdomFlatbush, tell me you didn't see my butt?!?!"

I was like "Huh? What?" played it stupid. She goes "never mind."

The memory isn't that clear since this was years ago, but I guess she sounded mortified when she said it. To this day, though, I wonder if she did that on purpose.

(the disgusting part of this story is that I fapped in my boy's shower to the imaginary image of his moms bent over in front of me, and I busted with the force of a thousand suns all in that bathtub. Didn't clean it up either.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom