Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

PXL_20210513_233208334.jpg

Wore Crocs.....in public

I just shaved off my beard for whatever reason.

I look like a fat version of my 19 year old self

I feel this for real. I can’t get haircuts these days, unless I hit the gym for a few weeks first. Otherwise I look too chubby when I’m missing the distracting long hair

You kind of have to get out the whip like that though if your car sits lower. If you have a SUV/CUV it’s different because you can just rotate the hips in the direction of the exit, and kind of just step out. Buy in a car, one that sits kind of low you have to hike those knees up.

I haven’t clean shaved in years. I don’t even own a razor.

as for crocks that’s not washed anymore. My daughter and all her friends rock them. So basically you dress like a 8th grade girl.

My wife's late uncle is in his late 70s and got some exclusives he put me on that he copped at an outlet. I think at this point crocs transcend age, race, gender, and socioeconomic status.

My wife's late uncle is in his late 70s and got some exclusives he put me on that he copped at an outlet. I think at this point crocs transcend age, race, gender, and socioeconomic status.

definitely, I’m just talking crap but even my daughters friend group all ethnicities and income levels all United by crocs.

My boy is a high school gym teacher and coach and all the kids on the basketball team rock crocks too. Back in hs I would have got tf clowned out of me for crocks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom