Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Finally broke down and brought a pair of crocs because sneakers don't always offer the comfort my 35 year old feet require. Now I wear these bad boys everywhere......... :smh:
1626272149171.png

At this point there's no shame in rocking them really. I'm in the game too.

How many of yall have kids? I'm thinking that rapidly accelerates your perceived levels of washedness

24, 22 and 17. both my girls finished college (no pics :lol:) and my son's on the way. just writing that feels good but also lets me know bingo night is not far away :lol: :ohwell:

and yes, kids drive accelerate any washedness u will go thru. i literally don't listen to music no more either. i was talkin to a kid in my job and caught myself sayin stuff like " this ain't music" and talkin to dude about artist he never heard of. when dude said "who's Mase" one day i almost choked on my breakfast realizing it was over ....

just let go :lol::ohwell:

DifficultNimbleAntbear-size_restricted.gif

24, 22 and 17. both my girls finished college (no pics :lol:) and my son's on the way. just writing that feels good but also lets me know bingo night is not far away :lol: :ohwell:

and yes, kids drive accelerate any washedness u will go thru. i literally don't listen to music no more either. i was talkin to a kid in my job and caught myself sayin stuff like " this ain't music" and talkin to dude about artist he never heard of. when dude said "who's Mase" one day i almost choked on my breakfast realizing it was over ....

just let go :lol::ohwell:

DifficultNimbleAntbear-size_restricted.gif
Congrats on your daughters finishing college, I’m going to be in the same boat in a couple of weeks with my own daughter.

For all that go play bingo :lol:
Seriously, I have played Bingo, and I actually quite enjoy it. When I was growing up my mom would take me with her when she played, it was cool to me, and then I won a few times. Then when I got stationed in Bahrain I would go with my co-workers almost every Wednesday when we weren’t on mission, the jackpots were tax free and got up to like $50k. So yeah, bingo is a win in my book.

Seriously, I have played Bingo, and I actually quite enjoy it. When I was growing up my mom would take me with her when she played, it was cool to me, and then I won a few times. Then when I got stationed in Bahrain I would go with my co-workers almost every Wednesday when we weren’t on mission, the jackpots were tax free and got up to like $50k. So yeah, bingo is a win in my book.
Which is a fun experience.

Go find a church in your hood for WEDS night Bingos.

No bull.
I think i posted way back in here how i went with this girl to bingo one night. Place was live, closed at 4am :lol: crazy jackpots too.

Seen it, I live it. I have a 23 year old and a 19 year old, and I often find myself complaining about the same stuff my parents complained about, now I understood where they were coming from on so many levels.
no kids, but this right here. I was annoyed with all the fireworks still going off after 4th of July :lol: :smh:

First kid on the way in September… so you’re all telling me I’m wrong that it’ll make me feel young again?

If Jameson hasn't done it by now then I'm not sure. Please tell him that I send my warmest regards and to stay conservative.

First kid on the way in September… so you’re all telling me I’m wrong that it’ll make me feel young again?

:lol:

Kids can be a real pain in the *** sometimes but my girls have me wrapped around their finger, i cry hearing that daughters song from John Mayer everytime i hear it and both of em laugh at me

:rofl:

Theres nothing on earth that feels better than seeing your childs reaction to u coming home from work :smokin enjoy every minute bro cause they grow up in a flash.

God bless and all my best bro ..

:nthat:

Again. Kids can wash you if you let them. My brother is 34 with an 11 and a 2 year old. He still fly. Still got hair. Still gets tats. Still listens to music

Responsibility shouldn’t wash you. You can age gracefully.

Flyest Pop at both my twins Daycare and daughters Kindergarden dropoff line. 4th child turns 1 next week and I feel better than ever. Give me my flowers:nerd:

And an icepack and Biofreeze for my knees after playing ball:lol:

I'm in my 40's with 3 kids 18,5,3 and I am getting unwashed with running so I can keep up with them. I run 5 mile or more 4-5 days a week and really started to get into good shape. trying to be able to dunk again by years end. Been washed is definitely part mental, knock on wood with no leg injuries with all this running, as i just got into it during covid.

Back
Top Bottom