Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Regarding his interest in trying psychedelic drugs:
Of course. Always will be interested in where it can take my mind.

I'm just nervous because I told you my boy dabbled with some stuff and went from an Atheist to a Bible THumper in the matter of minutes. (Still hasn't reverted back after 8 years).

So I think I will probably start off with topical used of the CBDs before I get too deep into anything else.

Explain what you have been seeing.

Besides not being cool like I used to be LOL

ALOT more mental health discussion. Seems as though these large schools have to have whole departments dedicated to providing programs and resources. Not saying this is bad, just different from when I went to college the first time in 2001.

Nah kids just provide you other areas to express your flyness.

i love taking my girls to the park and having the moms peepin the homey. Too bad im married.

and never crocs. Id never reduce myself to such levels. My wife and oldest child do have some. But never me.

We'll all be part of the Croc army eventually. We're just in denial. It's like the zombie apocalypse for shoes. I did see someone wearing some Dunks in the grocery store yesterday. My first reaction was to mentally start cursing out the SNKRs App :lol:

Not sure if that's a sign of old age or saltiness.

We'll all be part of the Croc army eventually. We're just in denial. It's like the zombie apocalypse for shoes. I did see someone wearing some Dunks in the grocery store yesterday. My first reaction was to mentally start cursing out the SNKRs App :lol:

1626545044942.gif

Nah.

That isn't an inevitability like death and taxes man.

Nah.

Never.

There's a seafood restaurant out by me that does CBD-infused cocktails. Tried one, can confirm CBD does ****-all.

Then again, I hit da b0ng before my girl drove us out there (word to deuce king deuce king ), so maybe I just couldn't tell if it actually did anything.

I had some cbd gummies and i just had weird dreams when i took them. I have some edibles that also contain thc and maybe those work better but u always take them before going to sleep so who knows?

CBD isn't supposed to get you high at all :lol:

Somewhat related, I copped a sleep mask a couple weeks ago. That thang low key changed my life. Sleep is incredible now and I remember my dreams every single night. Sometimes I have 4-5 dreams. Highly recommended

Last edited:
While on the subject of shoes, there is no way anyone actually thinks those dumb Foam Runners look good.

If you do, speak up and explain.

I'll be out of touch when it comes to that because those things just look dumb as hell.

CBD isn't supposed to get you high at all :lol:
Yea I just want to use it for recovery.

Back
Top Bottom