Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

There's a seafood restaurant out by me that does CBD-infused cocktails. Tried one, can confirm CBD does ****-all.

Then again, I hit da b0ng before my girl drove us out there (word to deuce king deuce king ), so maybe I just couldn't tell if it actually did anything.

You did weed………and to make matters worse you rode in the passenger seat while you let your girl drive you around. That’s a recipe for disaster if ever I heard of one champ. Try to do better the next time.

yeah i still have no clue what cbd does either
never tried it. i know someone who said they got a massage with cbd oil and spoke highly of it.
there are shops all around me now too.

You did weed………and to make matters worse you rode in the passenger seat while you let your girl drive you around. That’s a recipe for disaster if ever I heard of one champ. Try to do better the next time.
I got high, got driven to a restaurant, ate good, went home, smashed, and went to bed.

If that's a "disaster," then I need to be a part of more disasters.

I got high, got driven to a restaurant, ate good, went home, smashed, and went to bed.

If that's a "disaster," then I need to be a part of more disasters.

You started out bad because you told the truth….(got high, driven to a restaurant)…….the series of events afterwards got better thank goodness perhaps by grace and mercy (even a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day). Let’s cut out and more importantly do without the first 2 items on that list of yours above champ. You should always have yourself in a leadership position and role..……especially around your girl.

You started out bad because you told the truth….(got high, driven to a restaurant)…….the series of events afterwards got better thank goodness perhaps by grace and mercy (even a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day). Let’s cut out and more importantly do without the first 2 items on that list of yours above champ. You should always have yourself in a leadership position and role..……especially around your girl.
I get high and make my girlfriend do all the work.

If that's not leadership, I don't know what is.

I get high and make my girlfriend do all the work.

If that's not leadership, I don't know what is.

I’m having a hard time trying to fathom all of this so let me make sure I got this right champ. You are sitting in the passenger seat………..to the left of you left is your girl in the drivers seat, steering wheel in hand, with total access and control of the radio and music that you will be listening to with the engine running, having complete control of the vehicle that you are currently occupying. On top of that we will find you in the passenger seat in a haphazard and helpless position as you lay there looking like who done it and why high from smoking weed. To add to that you then have the nerve and audacity to say…….”I make my girl do ALL the work………..if that’s not leadership I don’t know what is”. Fascinating I must say……….plantation mentality at its finest.

I remember when deuce king deuce king told me I have to drive myself to and from the hospital after my surgery even though doctor's said I'm not allowed to.

I'm actually going to do it because I don't want to feel like a herb

Lies champ. I know I didn’t seriously say for you to drive from the hospital after surgery. If you told the story in its entirety like that then I know I wouldn’t have said something like that.

Just got home after having brain surgery on Thursday, science is amazing :smokin

I had been having seizures on the regular and none of the meds were working. The side effects from the meds were killin me. It was DBS surgery, nothing too crazy but now i got chips in my brain and a battery in my chest. If that ain't washed I don't know what is :lol:

20210716_090039.jpg

20210716_090138.jpg

Gonna look like George Jefferson for a minute but the first thing i did coming off the anesthesia was check NT :lol::smokin

Just got home after having brain surgery on Thursday, science is amazing :smokin

I had been having seizures on the regular and none of the meds were working. The side effects from the meds were killin me. It was DBS surgery, nothing too crazy but now i got chips in my brain and a battery in my chest. If that ain't washed I don't know what is :lol:

20210716_090039.jpg

20210716_090138.jpg

Gonna look like George Jefferson for a minute but the first thing i did coming off the anesthesia was check NT :lol::smokin
Congrats on a successful surgery..I wish you a safe and speedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom