Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

onewearz onewearz heal up my G.

So happy to see your surgery was successful and won't have to deal with those seizures anymore.

Gonna talk to my cousin about you because he's been dealing with seizures as well and the medication doesn't work

Happy for you man :pimp:

onewearz onewearz
Gonna talk to my cousin about you because he's been dealing with seizures as well and the medication doesn't work

Happy for you man :pimp:

Yeah man tell him this surgery , after the device is turned on and tuned , can stop em for good or get em down to maybe once a year. I recently had 11 of em in one night and that was it. My Dr been telling me this for awhile now and i was just stalling till that happened. It's called deep brain stimulation surgery, dbs. Tell your cuz don't get shook by the videos, there plenty on youtube of the actual surgery. I was out the next day and feel fine now aside from the soreness in my chest but that'll go away. Feel good man, hopefully this works cause the past 12 years been rough.

Thanks again for real everyone, in my feels right now. My wife and girls are crackin up at how much of a softee I've become :lol: :smokin

onewearz onewearz
If you dont mind, could you explain what the chips and all that do?

The surgeons locate the area in the brain where your seizures are happening and the most active. They put 2 chips , left and right side, connect a wire and that runs down my neck and connects to the battery in my chest. Once the device is turned on and tuned if i have any kind of crazy activity they send shocks that trick the seizures basically calming the brain down.

Michael J Fox also recently had this done for his Parkinsons. I'm dyin to see how he's doing. Some of the vids on youtube are amazing. People with violent tremors , that can't walk , are able to stand up and walk on their own as soon as it's on. Their shaking stops, everything. Science man, never pick on nerds :lol:

Last edited:
The surgeons locate the area in the brain where you're seizures are happening and the most active. They put 2 chips , left and right side, connect a wire and that runs down my neck and connects to the battery in my chest. Once the device is turned on and tuned if i have any kind of crazy activity they send shocks that trick the seizures basically calming the brain down.

Michael J Fox also recently had this done for his Parkinsons. I dyin to see how he's doing. Some of the vids on youtube are amazing. People with violent tremors , that can't walk , are able to stand up and walk on their own as soon as it's on. Their shaking stops, everything. Science man, never pick on nerds :lol:

Wow modern medicine is crazy nowadays. You have a wire from your brain to your chest too? Im assuming its internal, thats nuts man. Happy for you and cheers to new beginnings.

What are some go to products for the washed fam? I keep hearing crocs but have never tried them on or wore them. Are they really that comfortable?

I’ve been doing really good reversing the wash the past few months after tying the knot. Eating healthy, tennis on Tuesday, hoops on Saturday. Have lost 10 lbs and feel pretty great - played 5s for 2 hours this past weekend. Am 35 so figure i got 3-4 years left of hoops before i fully transition to tennis only. Getting back into it after a 15 year hiatus but definitely see how much easier and less injury prone it is on the body than hoops.

It was brought up before here or in the food thread but I can say I got some free samples of cbd oil awhile back and they did work on my aching feet after work for some time before passing.

I'm sure there are better prescribed topical pain relieving creams out there with all the good drugs in them.

What are some go to products for the washed fam? I keep hearing crocs but have never tried them on or wore them. Are they really that comfortable?

I’ve been doing really good reversing the wash the past few months after tying the knot. Eating healthy, tennis on Tuesday, hoops on Saturday. Have lost 10 lbs and feel pretty great - played 5s for 2 hours this past weekend. Am 35 so figure i got 3-4 years left of hoops before i fully transition to tennis only. Getting back into it after a 15 year hiatus but definitely see how much easier and less injury prone it is on the body than hoops.
Good **** fam
I'm 37, but I am also 290lba at 6ft tall. If i get probably 240 i bet I'll dunk again. Then again i am saying that with no baseline other than that last time i was i could still dunk easily but i was active and early 20s

Maybe once I hit mid 30s I’ll get crocs but not right now. I’ll stick to Ulta Boost and Flyknit Airmaxes if I want comfort. Also wimminz have more choices I feel. I practically live in my Birkenstock’s in summer. Actually that might make me washed cause younger Michelle would have said she wanted no parts of these Jesus sandals 🤣😂

I tried to talk myself into crocs when I went camping and needed swim shoes to wear in the lake since they're foam/rubber and still couldn't convince myself. I wore my Air Max out there, Nike Benassi JDI slides, and bought some Great Value swim shoes from walmart for $5

A8716993-3E79-4E67-8226-A92EB7CDA5EB.jpeg

little over a week since the surgery.

1: HEALTHY acl
2: torn meniscus viewed from the medial side
you can see where the flap was catching.
3: medial side view after surgery. 20% of it was shaved off.
4: another view of the tear, from the lateral side.
5: post surgery smooth and healthy view

I’m so stoked everything went well and no complications. I’m ecstatic that the doc said my acl is very healthy. This is the start of the second week of kneesovertoes program and so far it’s helped me recover dramatically.

basically im able to run around already. Doctor was pretty surprised there’s very little swelling, and my flexibility is great for how soon the procedure was.

one step closer to un-washedness my friends. The part of the program im on is zero. Zero equipment. It’s 12 weeks and basically eliminates knee pain and improves mobility and flexibility a ton, so that you can start the real stuff. Dense is the next step which is 12 weeks, followed by Standard which is also 12 weeks.

I’ll be throwing down vicious dunks by June of next year. BET!!!

Back
Top Bottom