Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Nah the most unwashed runner of runners swear by Brooks.

Yeah, Brooks shoes low-key legit for real runners. But I can see how the all black joints come across like basic old man shoes:lol:

Nobody in here still hasn’t claimed being the NT Most Washed Up Champion with that Amazon basketball yet though, right?:nerd:

B2EF4780-C029-454A-B77F-354FBDA1C7B8.jpeg

Yeah, Brooks shoes low-key legit for real runners. But I can see how the all black joints come across like basic old man shoes:lol:

Nobody in here still hasn’t claimed being the NT Most Washed Up Champion with that Amazon basketball yet though, right?:nerd:

B2EF4780-C029-454A-B77F-354FBDA1C7B8.jpeg

People in here willfully rocking Crocs are the ones in the running for Most Washed Up Champion.

Amazon basketball is just a person saving money while pursuing a physically active hobby.

Last edited:
I can’t do no Crocs. I rather slip on my vans or some running shoes. Just as comfortable and not ugly. Bravo for y’all who can rock them.

Not sure if I mentioned it Here, but I finally decided to get a massage subscription at this local Thai Parlor. ( Not going for @Peep Game purposes )

Getting 2-Hour long sessions per month.

It came out to $149 per month.

If you can afford it, make it happen.
in true washedness, did you try running that through insurance pleighboi

Reminder, it doesn’t matter what age you are if you’re bald or balding you’re washed.
why you tryna raise my blood pressure

Lowkey I heard them joints are good for running. Olympians use those.
Hokas the wave too

Why does Chad Green have a uniform on ?

Why does it look like he's coming in to pitch ?

Prove me wrong please ...

I got mine and the OG Playstation in my closet.

Kid i work with is always doing this **** to me. Worst one he got me with was what was Napster ? :angry:
I will one up you get the Dreamcast on deck as well. Naturally have the OG systems but those are classics.

Every time one of these lil scrubs call me Unc 😕
Actually don't mind I love calling my 6 nephews, nephew. Makes me feel like Snoop.
what-up-nephew.jpg

I look at the youngsters out and about late night wearing minimal clothing (particularly the ladies) like, yall aint cold?!?! Esp in the winter time. In the car with the heat on, bubble coat and hat like **** its brick meanwhile shorty skinout showing all of victorias secrets.

Had to catch myself and stop bringing up how women put their phones in their back pocket and how that's unsafe for the device. That's only out of pure concern but realize the older I get it don't matter if it's pure or not, you gon look like an old creep, vs when I was younger and could probably say something Intentionally creepy and get giggles.

Back
Top Bottom