Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I listen to a lot of loud music but I was extra irritated by how loud my TV was. Like who is getting extra subwoofer and sound bars with this :lol:
I just installed my Klipsch sub and soundbar. LOL. I couldn't wait to put on intro to Quantum of Solace.
download (1).jpg

I took a week off the gym which is a no no in your washed 30s. Going back today is going to be painful :smh: :sick:

I told yall to do 100 before bed.

Y'all were too good for even that.

Yea, most people in this thread pass out from walking up stairs. This is the key demo for air squats. :lol:

Even when I was in my prime shape a few years ago, weightlifting and also was running a few miles a couple times a week, playing several full court games in a row, a flight or two of stairs would always wreck me. Never understood how that worked. :lol:

This chick I was talking to ran up some stairs in this building we were at talkin bout “come catch me” and I went after her, damn near had to call an ambulance after that and shes all like whats wrong? :smh:

Mobility > Strength as you age.

My pops is on in his 70s still able to get on the floor easily to play with grandkids and run around. He never exercised in his life just had an active job + sat on the floor like all immigrants do all the time at home.

I’m so bougie with my floor sitting. Bought this floor pillow, a rug etc. It works though i’ve never felt better from a body just feels good perspective.

With an 11 month old bending down to pick her up and set her down is constant. Squats, isolated forward and rear lunges are life.

Really contemplating selling a couple pairs of 1s to buy a LoveSac. Demo'd one in store a few weeks back and those things are comfy.

Mobility > Strength as you age.

My pops is on in his 70s still able to get on the floor easily to play with grandkids and run around. He never exercised in his life just had an active job + sat on the floor like all immigrants do all the time at home.

I’m so bougie with my floor sitting. Bought this floor pillow, a rug etc. It works though i’ve never felt better from a body just feels good perspective.

Mobility plus cardio>>>strength

I do 1000 calories of pure cardio a day before doing any lifting

our trainer had us do this 90-90 stretch and ya boy was out here topping over

90/90 Hip Stretch | Live Better

how dare he do this to me in front of the ladies from billing. :smh:
he knows my hips are tight man

There needs to be a safe yoga space for big unflexible dudes like me to do yoga. I aint tryna be sweating and struggling in front of a bunch of hot women in lulu lemons. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom