Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

got a dog this summer so been doing more outdoor walking than before. Felt washed because my ankles starting hurting after walks

I have flat feet and used to have insoles but lost them in HS. Got new ones again and they make a huge difference, but now all my shoes fit big. Getting heel slip all the time

Almost 30 and I’m over here wondering if I truly know my shoe size :lol:

unwashed my ankle problem though

Ronaldo wasting what's left of his football life force on this team. If he has sense, he demands to be transferred to Tottenham tomorrow.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you The holy grail. The bible. The sacred book, believed to be the word of God. The absolute must have to achieve unwashed knee joints.
4310B656-11CB-41B4-A76C-1E7CB9038D03.jpeg

I came here specifically looking for this thread after a fathers V sons soccer game today :lol: We coach and have the skills knowledge of how to play, center it etc but man after running around harrrrrrrd for a few minutes felt like my chest was gonna explode. Had to hide it from the kids lol. And not like I'm lazy as I go to the gym, bike, hike etc. but I guess that type of exertion reminded me my *** is old :rofl: Cold reminder.

Can't even contemplate smashing now if i eat anything remotely spicy.

Had the yambs dead to rights but i got cocky and went too high up the Scoville chart when we went some place to eat.

Had to make haste and peace out so i could drill some rippers into my car seat :smh:

Is there a quicker way to delete gmails?

how long did it take? turbospartan turbospartan

I did it on desktop. You can select the entire "promotion" inbox and delete them all, or select 50 at a time. You can also search/filter your gmail for the largest files first if you want to delete those for space quickly. You'll also have to delete them from your trash afterwards (or they auto-delete after 30 days).

I came here specifically looking for this thread after a fathers V sons soccer game today :lol: We coach and have the skills knowledge of how to play, center it etc but man after running around harrrrrrrd for a few minutes felt like my chest was gonna explode. Had to hide it from the kids lol. And not like I'm lazy as I go to the gym, bike, hike etc. but I guess that type of exertion reminded me my *** is old :rofl: Cold reminder.

prettttry sure I have a classic NT photoshopped pic of you saved on my laptop. It’s you playing ball going up for a layup, but the goons photoshopped you in a wheelchair flying through the air. Which is perfect for this thread. Full circle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom